Chapter 275: School's Pride

Never in a million years did Tiffany Hwang ever thought she would see the school's pride in this position.

Taeyeon Kim was the school's most respected and popular student. How couldn't she be that, though? She was the president of the student council, part of the track team as well as the dance club and had the highest gpa in the whole school. Taeyeon Kim was loved and hated by everyone. Boys wanted to do her while girls wanted to be her, of course with the exception of those girls who were head over heels for the senior. It was no surprise she had both female and male admirers.

Taeyeon was also the prettiest girl in school, according to the majority of the students. She was the ideal woman. Doe eyes that made her look like an innocent girl along with her petite body and slim frame. Long black hair and milky white skin. She was flawless.

Kim Taeyeon was the epitome of perfection.

But was she really?

Tiffany was just a common student. She was also a part of the dance club, that's how she met Taeyeon for the first time.

Every time the group gathered and danced for a whole hour, Tiffany couldn't help but to stare at Taeyeon every now and then. Tiffany was also part of the large amount of people that had a crush on the goddess but who could blame her? Taeyeon was smart, beautiful, responsible, kind and charming. It was hard not to like her.

But she knew Taeyeon didn't even know she existed. As expected of someone like Taeyeon she had a small circle of friends. It mainly consisted of Jennie Kim, cheerleader captain. There had been a rumor once, involving Taeyeon and Jennie. Some people said they were secretly dating but when said rumor reached Taeyeon's ears she made sure to put an end to it. Everyone quickly forgot about it after that.

Then there was Sana Minatozaki, a Japanese girl who was also a member of the cheerleading team, she was dating Nayeon Im, a girl from the swimming team and although the latter wasn't exactly a part of Taeyeon's circle she was still well known around school.

Roseanne Park, who either went by Rosé or Chaeyoung, she was in the choir club as well as in the band club. She was seen with a horse the majority of the time. She was probably the sweetest girl Tiffany knew.

Joy Park. An very talented actress on the way. She was tall and gorgeous. Everyone knew her by her goddess like features. Her talent was impressive but she had an attitude. She was intimidating as she was a good actress. One of Taeyeon's closest friends too.

The last girl was none other than Seolhyun Kim. She was extremely smart, almost as smart as Taeyeon. She was the vice president of the student council, a member of the debate team and band club. She played the guitar, piano and flute and was always kind to everyone, always had a smile on her face. Tiffany thought she was cute.

Taeyeon didn't have many boy friends but Kim Junmyeon and Kim Seokjin were the only men in Taeyeon's circle. Both boys were athletic and had their own fan club even though Junmyeon was already dating someone.

Seokjin was the captain of the basketball team while Junmyeon was the captain of the soccer team. They were like Taeyeon's older brothers.

To understand how Tiffany found herself in this position let's go back to a couple minutes before.

Sleep was something Tiffany cherished so much. She needed to have her eight hours of sleep or else she couldn't function properly.