Chapter 252: Turn

–It's okay Taeyeon, you can do this. Just, don't be nervous – Taeyeon chants to herself as she stands next in line to enter one of Seoul's many clubs.

She swallows her nerves and lifts up her hand to hand the bouncer her fake id, which she had gotten with the help of her friend Yuri, who encouraged Taeyeon to go on with her plan.

The bouncer eyes her up and down for the longest two seconds of Taeyeon's life and then proceeds to nod once and motions with his hand for Taeyeon to go inside.

Taeyeon musters up a smile and steps inside the place. She exhales and looks around, the place was huge. There were several leather couches and booths all around the room, but they were all placed facing the same direction, the center, where the stage was located. On the stage there were many poles and sets of lights, and a few girls were dancing on different ends of it. There were men and women alike cheering for them and throwing bills at their feet.

She could see other patrons having girls dancing on their laps and others being led up a flight of stairs by other girls.

The music was somehow matching with the pink hue the club's lights were producing. It felt nice. Now she knew Yuri had told her that if she had to go to any club, this was her best option.

Suddenly, a girl in lacy underwear approaches her with a kind smile, Taeyeon's eyes almost pop out from all the skin available to her eyes.

–Hello! – The girl says in a chirpy tone that brings Taeyeon back to reality.

–H-Hi – Taeyeon stutters out, worried that somehow the girl would look through her nerves and discover she wasn't supposed to be there.

–You seem a little lost standing here, anything I can help you with?

–Ye-Yeah, I was looking to book a room for a pr-private d-dance – she manages to say, looking down at her shoes. The blonde then looks up when she hears giggling.

–You're really nervous, Is it your first time in a place like this? – the girl asks with a teasing grin.

–It's that obvious, huh?

–A little – the girl says and reaches forward to grab one of Taeyeon's hands, startling the latter.

–But don't worry, we're gonna take real good care of you – the girl winks and Taeyeon gives her a nervous smile.

The girl drags Taeyeon up the stairs and they pass through a hallway with many, many doors.

They reach the end of the hallway and Seunghee, as Taeyeon had read on her nametag, opened the door with a key.

–Okay, you go inside and get comfortable while I send one of our girl's over. Anything you want to drink, you can have it inside, there's a fully-stocked mini bar.

Taeyeon nods, feeling her throat suddenly dry.

–Okay. And do you have any preference?

Taeyeon opens her mouth to answer but nothing really comes out, her mind was a mess, images of different parts of a girl's body flash inside her mind and she ends up muttering –J-Just that sh-she has a nice s-smile