Chapter 219: My Irresistible Aunt III

As soon as the duo reached the settlement, Tiffany exclaimed in her usual cheerful yet authoritive tone "we are back, sorry for the delay,our car ran out of gas ,so we had to cover some distance on foot,I will fix the dinner quickly " .

And then, she went back to her usual workaholic mode trying to make up for the loss of time because of their little trip which she never thought would have turned out like that.

:

:

It was dinner time , all the members of kim & hwang family gathered across the dining table ,taeyeon too lumbered towards the dining table but quickly left after gulping down few spoons of fried rice .

"Iam sorry for her behaviour"ms kim said with an apologetic face towards tiffany .

"Didn't mind it at all ,I understand how difficult these hormonal teens can be "said Tiffany and laughed it off.

It was late at night, tiffany noticed taeyeon who went inside the bathroom 2 hours ago still didn't came out.

Out of concern she went toward their bathroom to check on her.

"Taeyeon are you all right ? Is there any problem ? are you feeling sick? Tell your aunt "tiffany knocked on the bathroom door and said .

*Click* taeyeon opened the door knob and came outside with a very dejected look on her face.

"Auntie I already peed 10 times after dinner , but it never felt as good as when you made me pee at the forest today...

Auntie please teach me how to feel good while peeing "

Taeyeon demanded while strongly hugging tiffany's waist .

Tiffany was dumbfounded by what taeyeon just said.

"Auntie if you don't know, then I have to ask my mom how to pee to feel good "taeyeon exclaimed in a very desperate voice and she turned around and started prancing towards ms kim's room while calling her name.

Tiffany got freaked out ,she quickly grabbed taeyeon from the back and tightly covered her mouth with her hands, before Taeyeon spilled everything out to her mom.

"shhhhh... Ok ,ok I will make you feel good again, but we cannot do this here,lets go back inside the bathroom " tiffany whispered into Taeyeon's ears.

As soon as they entered the bathroom,Taeyeon pulled her pants and underwear down giving a clear view of her lower body parts to her aunt.

She said in a very eager manner while proudly showing off her assets with both hands on her hips "Auntie hurry up and teach me how to pee that feels good ,just like before".

With no resorts left, Tiffany's dropped her initial profound reluctance ,she cannot let taeyeon tell about what happened between them to her parents.

Tiffany :Ok taeyeon you keep standing still.I will take care of everything.

Taeyeon nodded eagerly in anticipation.

Tiffany kneeled down and started slowly rubbing taeyeon's cock.

"wow she have not even pulled her foreskin back yet, smell of her smegma is already reaching my nose"

Tiffany stuck her tongue out and slowly started licking taeyeon 's cock from sideways.

Taeyeon freaked out seeing what Tiffany was doing to her penis.

"A-Auntie why are you licking my pee pee? its dirty. ,stop licking there!"

Taeyeon whimpered while trying to push Tiffany's head from near her penis.

But Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's butt firmly and closed the distance between them further as she took in the cock deeper inside her mouth.

Tiffany swirled her tongue across the tip of Taeyeon's unpeeled sensitive cock inside her mouth.

Taeyeon shrivelled like an electrocuted fish because of the sensation she was receiving inside Tiffany's mouth. Tiffany managed to slowly pull back the tight foreskin of taeyeon's cock inside of her mouth by sucking the mushroom tip,smell of taeyeon's smegma and precum mixed with her saliva inside her mouth .

"A young cock feels so different from my husband's.

I can feel her throbbing hard inside my mouth , I don't think she will last much longer "

Taeyeon stopped struggling and just stood with a grin plastered on her face like she was in complete bliss,eyes rolled to the back.

Tiffany started sucking even harder trying to quickly make her cum, now that taeyeon's foreskin is peeled back.

Ah..

Ah...

Ah...

I.. am going to pee auntie..

Taeyeon managed to slur out while recieving tiffany's head.

Tiffany:mmfff..ok.. Mffff... do it inside my mouth... Mfff... don't ruin the clothes this time... Mffff mffff.

Taeyeon: But.. But... Au..

Tiffany:Its ok mfff... just.. Mfff. just do it mfff.

Taeyeon :ufff...

Soon tiffany felt a gush of thick & warm liquid pumped into her mouth as she keep sucking and gulping till the dick inside her mouth had gone limp .

Tiffany let go of taeyeon's now limp cock from her mouth and wiped her lips.

"That was a lot of cum, I got too much into it without realizing myself*** Shit **"

"Taeyeon you should never tell about this to your parents about what I just did to you okay"

Taeyeon :Ye...aaa.. hhh...

"She isn't listening properly, this time I totally went overboard .*.sigh*,I have to take her to bed myself ,she's totally zoned out, and the grin on that face of hers', its freaking me out. T. T"

"I just gave a blowjob in bathroom to my niece! OMG. "