Chapter 244: Beast

"You know what? I like roleplay but maybe we should do it tomorrow because right now, I can't fucking wait to fuck your fucking cunt!"

Tiffany shot her eyes at the word 'tomorrow'

Taeyeon took her space to take off her pants and quickly rolled down her boxer. The 9 inches erected veiny cock fully visible into the sight.

Tiffany didn't wasted her time to gasped at the show before her even she was lying flatly on the bed, waiting to be fuck.

Taeyeon's cock was huge and long just like Yuri but her was more veiny and whiter. Yuri was like a little bit tanner like her skin.
But Tiffany doesn't know why she felt scare at Taeyeon's one. Maybe it because of different person.

But she was free at that time. Why don't she run?

But it was too late because Taeyeon went back to her. Gripping both of her knees and moved closer. The length was fully HD or even 4D in front of her eyes.

Tiffany was shaking, like her whole body was. Taeyeon felt the shakes too but she chuckled. She rubbed the head on Tiffany's wet pussy. Teasingly circled it on its surface. Tiffany bit her lips.

"Do you want my cock, bitch?"

"…"

"I said do you want my cock in your dirty pussy, bitch!" Taeyeon gripped on her jaw and slapped her breast hard. Repeatedly. She can't bear the pain.

"Y-yes.."

"What? I can't hear you!"

"Y-y..AHHHHHH!" Tiffany screamed loudly when Taeyeon shoved all of her shaft inside her poor pussy. Don't matter if her members heard her anymore. She clenched the sheet when her face turned red. It felt like the first time she popped her cherry.

Hurts like a motherfucker but Taeyeon didn't give any fuck. She thrust in and out roughly like Tiffany is not a human to be treat nicely. Her groaned became louder when Tiffany clenched her wall on her big fat cock. "F-fuck, you're.. so fuck.. tight!"

"I love it…"

"Uh.. anghh…f-fuck.. t-taeye-eon…ahhh…" Tiffany tried to bit her lips but she can't do that without let out any moans. Her soul had reached the cloud nine as Taeyeon hit her g-spot over and over. Her legs were raising in the air yet she can't feel them anymore.

Taeyeon on the other hand, arching her back because of the heaven feeling. Her thrust never slow down. "Look at me."

"Uhh…hmmm…unghhh.." Tiffany didn't hear her. She was closing her eyes tightly.

"L-look at me bitch!" She pulled Tiffany's hair roughly and slapped her face. Her psychopath self loves to do it. She loves to see someone cried in pain especially the beautiful one. "Open your fucking eyes and watch me fuck your tight cunt hard, slut!"

"I'm gonna make you pass out with this cock! Fuck! That was fucking good."

Tiffany panted hard while watched Taeyeon fucking her. It was like a dream that turned nightmare when she saw how cruel Taeyeon was abusing her pussy. The thrust became harder. She yelped at every time Taeyeon dipped her cock in. Her legs then wrapped nicely around Taeyeon's waist.