Chapter Thirteen

You wake up to the sound of laughter, looking over you see that it's Jess laughing at something Eric had said. You stretch and look to see that John is still fast asleep, you try shaking him awake. All he does is grumble in an attempt to make you leave him alone, you chuckle and try shaking out of his grasp. All he does is tighten his grip around your waist and bury his head into your neck. He's so cute, it makes you blush. You sigh and try to tell John to let you go, you even go as far to say that you had to pee and that you weren't afraid to piss on him. He just shrugged and grumbled again, you rolled your eyes and chuckled. To pass the time you scrolled through your phone, waiting for John to wake up and let you be free. While looking through your Instagram feed you hear Cameron yell for everyone to wake the fuck up and with that, John actually started to try to wake up. You roll your eyes, "You really wanted for Cam to wake you up?" John yawned and nodded, "Yeah, why?" With that you both sat up and everyone in the vehicle started getting ready for the day.

Today you would actually get to the beach, so you went ahead and put on your black swimsuit and some blue jean shorts and an oversized cropped top over it. You decided to leave your hair down and smiled at how cute you felt, you couldn't wait for swimming at the beach and getting crunk. You flop down at the booth by the table area, right next to Jess who was still talking to Eric? You would dare say that they were flirting with each other, a shiver runs down your spine and you pull up your messages with Jess.

'Bro please don't tell me you plan on having the sex with Eric are you?'

Her phone rings, she glances down and then at me. I shrug and look over to see Jaren and John sitting on the bed that Jaren slept on last night. It looked like Jaren was poking fun at John, then they looked over at you. You smiled and waved at them, which they returned but almost awkwardly. Your phone buzzed.

'Why you don't think he's cute or something'

You chuckle and look over at her, rolling your eyes.

'No. It's just weird to think that you're going to fuck one of my friends.'

'That's not that weird'

You scoff and roll your eyes, that's almost definitely going to be really weird. You became bored pretty easily after that so you decided to edit a few pre-recorded videos, which not only made time fly by but also made you forget that you were headed towards a stunning beach. When the RV stopped and someone pulled your earbuds out, it was Jess, to tell you that it was time to go swim and shit. You excitedly perked up and put your laptop away, seeing that everyone was piling out of the vehicle too. You excitedly skip outside and look out to see the beach, a smile breaks out even further on your lips.

Oh man was this spring break going to be fun as all hell!