Chapter Nineteen

That night all you and John did was cuddle, no talking or teasing, just plain old cuddles. You woke up to him still wrapped around you and all you could do was smile, how did you even believe Maddi the day before? You sigh, "I'm fucking stupid." John grumbles softly and you just smile. It doesn't matter anymore because today was the day everyone was just going to chill while you and John went on a date. Quietly and quickly you wiggle your way out of John's grasp and look through your suitcase, what to wear on a cute date? You smile as you pick up the one sundress you brought, it was the only clothing item you had that wasn't all black. The background was black, for sure, but the design was just a bunch of sunflowers covering up most of the black background. You walked to the small bathroom area in the RV, you needed to shower before you went on your date, mostly just to shave.

As you're waiting for the water to warm up you strip down, feeling the water you hop in quickly. As you're washing the grime off of your body and hair you hear a small click, your eyes snap open and you realize you forgot to lock the door. Before a word can escape past your lips you hear John's voice, "Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" And he closes the door, your heart was beating so fast you didn't even realize that he hadn't shut the door all the way. His voice rang out again, "I'm so sorry, (Y/N). I didn't even know you were in there, I didn't see anything I swear." You sigh and chuckle to yourself, "It's fine John, at least it was you and not one of the other guys." He laughs. It's silent so you assume John has left the door and went back to bed, you start shaving your legs when you hear footsteps? Looking up you see that it's a figure, it's John's figure.

"John! What are you doing?!" All you hear is his deep chuckle, you open the curtain just a bit and poke your head out. You glare at him as he looks into your eyes, "What are you doing?" He's blushing but ultimately trying to act like it doesn't faze him, "I just thought that maybe we could save some water?" Your eyes widen and you shake your head quickly, "No we can't do things like that when our friends are in here!" Although you'd be lying if the offer didn't excite you at least a little bit. He shrugs, "Well then I'm taking this." And he plucks your clothes off of the toilet lid and leaves, you whisper shout at him to fucking stop but of course he doesn't. Once you're done shaving and dried off, you sigh. He really took your clothes, huh? You're so going to beat his ass.

You wrap the towel tightly around your body and look outside of the bathroom door, everyone is still asleep, "Thank God." You dash towards your bed and grab for your clothes, as you try to make it back to the bathroom you see that John is blocking the doorway with a smirk placed on his lips. You glare, "You're a fucking asshole." He chuckles and shrugs, "Guess you gotta change in here." You roll your eyes and shrug. You didn't have a huge problem changing in front of people but the fact that it was John and you wanted a moment like that to be a bit more special, you were kinda mad about the situation. Also embarrassed, you were super embarrassed that he was able to do something like this to you. Throwing the clothes on the bed you grab for your panties, jokes on him you know how to get dressed with a towel on, and you slip them on under the tightly wrapped towel. You hear him huff out and you chuckle, grabbing the dress and slipping it on over the towel and then just letting the towel slip off. "Tada!" You wave your hands and laugh, "Guess I should have taken your towel too." John shrugs and walks away. 

As everyone else started walking up you and John were out getting breakfast food from a cafe that wasn't too far of a walk from the RV. You talk about what you want to do today and smile as the plan comes together, "I kind of want to swim at night at the beach…" John chuckles and nods, "Sounds like a plan." When entering the RV you're met with everyone's eyes on you, you smile and throw the food on the table. As everyone picks out what they want you and John leave to start your date, you just walk everywhere. You went hiking, walked to some shops, and John even bought you a book that he thought you'd like. He filmed some of it, not too much though or else you probably would have fought him. Once the sun started to set you walked back to the RV. John told you to stay at the door of the RV when you guys had arrived, walking inside he came back out with a blanket and a picnic basket. "I made this for us this morning, thought it'd be a nice dinner at sunset." John blushing as he explains and you smile, pecking him on the cheek. "You're the perfect boyfriend." He blushes again while walking away. 

You help set up in the perfect spot, as you're eating John blogs a bit of the sunset and starts being a bit too cheesy. "You know this sunset is really beautiful… but not as beautiful as you!" You scoff at his joke, pickup line thing. Smiling, you tell him to shut up and eat a damn sandwich, he stops filming to eat and chat with you. Once you're done eating you walk to the RV once again and decide to get into your cute black bikini, slipping on a pair of jean shorts and no shirt. Everyone decided that they'd like to night swim too, so we all walked down with our alcoholic beverages and a tiny speaker. You wanted to get fucked up but not too fucked up to the point that you'd get naked in the water, it has happened before.

You'd be damned if it happened again.