Chapter Fifteen

Once it was pitch black outside everyone pulled back into the RV, you decided that playing a few card games would be fun. You pull out your mega Uno deck, which was essentially just three decks of Uno shuffled together with a few wild cards taken out. You flop down next to Jess and ask who wants to play, Jaren and John immediately joined in followed by Jess rudely pushing you out of your seat so Eric could play and sit next to her. "Okay, wow, rude." They chuckle and you sit next to John, Cameron decided he'd skip out because he was tired. You shuffle and deal out the cards, slapping the hefty deck in the middle of the table afterwards. There wasn't really anything super interesting about the games, other than them taking forever. You started to grow bored halfway through the second game, you were thinking of something to do to make this a little more fun and then it came to you. It's time to fuck with John because why not? To start off with the tomfoolery, you gently brush your foot across his. He must not have noticed it because he didn't react at all, so you decided to do it again. This time he pauses but continues with the game, after placing a card down you lightly kick his foot. Footsie is the ultimate way to flirt now and nothing will change your mind on that. So you keep fucking with his feet up until Jaren wins. When getting dealt the next few cards you decided that you needed to elevate your attack. While playing the third round in a row, you placed your hand on John's knee. He was immediately uncomfortable and you found it pretty damn funny. Each time you had to place a card down you'd place you hand back on his lap but slightly higher each time.

Time passes by and your hand was meer inches away from John's crotch area, which you weren't going to touch because that would just be weird and, well, nonconsensual. Teasing was fun and all and John never pushed your hand away but just straight up feeling up his cock and balls was a whole other level of no-no. Instead of going for a good 'ol fondlin' you opted for the thumb circle thing, like on a person's thigh or whatever. So you're sat there, slowly rubbing circles on John's inner thigh when suddenly you hear Eric scream victoriously. John shot up and said that he was not only tired but also bored, so he left to go to bed. You made direct eye contact with Jess and you both stood up, "We're done too, we need to talk." You nodded and Jess followed you outside the door of the humongous vehicle. "What was that in there?!" A light blush forms on your cheeks as you think back to the rockery you were pulling on John and explained, Jess's eyes widened along with her mouth falling agape. "Since when did you become adventurous?" You rolled your eyes, "I kinda had to be with those bitches I used to hang out with." Jess nods and chuckles. You talk for half an hour about John and Eric, it was like high school all over again.

The time had come where you were tired and ready to face the facts of sharing a bed with a dude you just sexually teased, well kind of sexually. You walk in wearing your shorts and too big of a tee shirt only to see that John was peacefully sleeping, a sigh of relief shimmies passed your lips as you then shimmy on into the spot next to him. As soon as you get comfortable you feel and arm drape over your waist and pull you into his chest, you snuggle deeper into his chest thinking nothing of it. You close your eyes peaceful ready for slumber to take over your being until, "What you did back there wasn't cool dude." Your eyes snap open and your heart begins racing. You start stumbling, looking for the right words to say. A pathetic and weak "Sorry," leaves your lips as you continue to stumble for words, you don't even think the clumsiest hiker could stumble over rocks the way you were stumbling over words right now. All you hear is a low chuckle, a shiver leisurely makes its way down your back at the sound. "I didn't mind it though." How did he do that? How is his voice significantly lower than what it ever has been? What is he going to do to you? Were you going to perform in sexual acts while your friends were in the same vehicle? Certainly not. You were against that thought beyond belief that the first real sentence to leave your mouth without stumbling was, "No sex dou." Oh and how you face palmed, literally. Your eyes widened once again and you started to stumble, oh God what have you done? You know you're supposed to think before speaking! How did you mess that up?

John chuckles again as he brushes a few strands of your hair off to the side, his lips brushing against your neck. You inhale deeply, you honestly didn't expect such behavior from John. He seemed so awkward and mellow, he was a completely different guy right now. He lightly nipped at your neck and exhaled his next word, "Darn." And with that he flipped around and cuddled into the blanket. You were left there, stunned. What was that?! So instead of sleeping, figuring now you wouldn't be able to, you messaged Jess what just happened. She told you that you should have went ahead and fucked him but you just thought that was a Jess being Jess thing.

'Please tell me you wouldn't fuck Eric while everyone's in here.'

You hear her chuckle and you knew she was going to say it.

'Oh I definitely would'

Okay, that's it, you were effectively scarred for life at the meet of your best friend having sex with Eric with you in the fucking room. You send her your disgusted feelings on the matter and hear her chuckle once again.

'Are you actually thinking about fucking him though? Like just fucking him?'

'No I mean I don't see a relationship coming out of it but I at least want a bit of romance'

You nod and think about it, Jess doesn't do well with long distance and you're almost positive Eric wouldn't be good with it either. Then your genius little mischievous brain came up with a probably good, if not at least okay, idea.

'What if you enrolled at our campus next semester?'