Chapter 5 *SMUT*

*CONTAINS NUTS, MILK AND SMUT! IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO STOP READING (even though the lot of ya Beatles fans are horny f*ckers 😂 why am I talking like this? IDK)*

We both quickly rid each other of our clothes and I began to admire his body, seeing every part of him. EVERY part of him. I looked down at his erect member and I was taken back in surprise. He's bigger than I thought. Not like I thought about how big he would be...

He quickly grabbed my face and attached our mouths again. He used his leg and foot to push off the clothes I had on a few minutes ago to the floor. "I just want to let you know that I'm a virgin." I told him, expecting him to laugh or respond in that sort. But he didn't. "Ye are? Really? I thought every guy would just want to rip off yer clothes the way I wanted to." He said in surprise. "Well some of them do. But I don't give them that chance. None of them were as lucky as you." His eyes lit up and he quickly began to kiss me again.

"I'll slow it down for ye, then." His mouth instantly connected with my hardening nipples and I let out a moan. His hand quickly covered my mouth as his tongue played and plucked my nipples. My body jolted with pleasure as I began to arch my back, craving more. I grabbed my nipple and began to play with it, but George slapped my hand away. "We have to be quiet. The others are going to hear us if we aren't careful." To save us from embarrassment, I agreed to stay quiet.

He gave some attention to my other nipple as well and I ran my hand through his hair. George continued downward towards my womanhood, But I covered my area. I was a bit shy because I have cellulite around my thighs, and I've always been ashamed of it. "Don't hide it, love. You have very beautiful thighs." He kissed the cellulite on my thighs and smiled at me. I swear I fell in love instantly. He then pulled my legs opened and went straight towards my clit and my eyes opened wide as I arched my back and let out a moan. I quickly covered my mouth to stop the other moans that wanted to spill.

He slid his tongue into my tight hole and I winced at the unfamiliar feeling, but it seconds it became so pleasurable. More pleasure than I have ever felt. I gripped onto his hair as his tongue explored my insides. I couldn't moan, but I did let out light groans and small grunts to let him know how much of a good job he was doing. He slowly took his tongue out of me and replaced it with a finger. I was definitely a bit uncomfortable, but I felt much better when his tongue found its way to my clit as his fingers thrusted in and out of me. Why haven't I ever tried this before? It feels amazing!

"I need you now, George..." I whispered, which not only shocked him, but it shocked me as well. His eyes filled with lust as he kissed me. "This is going to be uncomfortable at first, but it will get better. Just focus on me if it hurts." He placed my hands over my head and held them, our fingers interlocking. I trusted him with every fiber of my being. He slowly eased the tip into me and I cringed. "Relax, love." He whispered as he kissed me and held my hand reassuringly. Once I had gotten used to the tip, he slowly eased the rest of his member into me. I let out a gasp, but he distracted me with another kiss, and the pain eased up a bit.

He waited until I gave him a shaky sigh, telling him to start thrusting. He thrusted slowly, and let out a loud growl. "F*ck... yer so... SO tight and warm..." He let out a shaky moan as he continued to thrust slowly. The pain was quickly replaced by so much pleasure and I began moaning as well, but I bit my lip before I got any louder. "If it weren't for people being here, ye'd be screamin my name by now." He whispered in my ear, and the pleasure overcame my mind. I didn't feel like myself, but it felt great. His thrusts became faster, our skin slapping against one another as his grip on my hands tightened. The bed began to rock against the wall, but we were too caught up to really notice.

"Wait... lay down." I said, wanting to take control and he quickly obliged. I got on top of him and kissed him, our hands and fingers still intertwined. I straddled his waist as I lowered myself back on his member and he let out a deep but loud moan. "Ye don't have the slightest idea of how good you feel..." He said, biting his bottom lip, his fangs appearing sexier than ever. I continued to ride him as a steady pace as his mouth found their way back onto my nipples. It's the best thing I ever felt. He continued to give me words of encouragement, then soon he began to thrust up into me, meeting my hips halfway. We couldn't care less about the others in the main room. At that moment, it was just the two of us.

I felt a feeling build up in my lower groin area, and I didn't know what was going to happen, but I was excited. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the moment as he squeezed my hands. "I-I'm so close, Brielle...." His head also titled back as he squeezed his eyes shut. I got off of his waist as he groaned from the loss of contact, but his reaction changed when he saw me kneeling in front of him. Like I said before, I don't know what came over me. I wasn't myself in the moment.

He stood up and I grabbed his length, shoving it into my mouth and he moaned louder than before as his fingers entangled themselves into my hair. I loved seeing the pleasures look on his face. My tongue wrapped itself around his length, and I could taste my juices and his pre-cum mixed together. I pulled away and kissed the tip, sucking on it as I stroked the rest of his length. "Oh my... Fuuuuuuuu*k... I'm gonna cum..." He growled once more before exploding his load into my mouth. I smirked up at him as I swallowed some, and the other half spilled out of my mouth and fell down to my chin and straight to my breasts. "So f*cking gorgeous..." He moaned out as he got on his knees and kissed me.

"What the hell is going- AHHH!" John opened the door and started saying, then everyone else followed and saw a naked, sweaty George and a sweaty, naked and cum-covered Brielle kneeling on the floor. They all closed their eyes except John and Paul, who took in the scene in front of them. "Get out, ye lot of f*ckers!" George said, pushing them out and closing the door. "How are we the f*ckers, when he's the one doing all of the f*cking?" Paul said as they walked away. All I could do was look at George and laugh. He helped me up, since my legs were a bit weak, and we went to the bathroom to clean up. After we did so, I got back into bed and George started getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, not wanting him to leave. "I didn't think ye'd want me to stay..." He paused and turned to look at me. "Of course I want you to stay! Come here!" I opened my arms and he stripped what he had put on and laid next to me. He placed his arm around me as I rested my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

THE END! Tell me what you guys thought!
Word count: 1329