Chapter 108

"Mmh... George... stop it..." I giggled softly, opening my eyes slowly. Even though he was half asleep, he was holding my waist close to his body, and was rubbing his erection against my bum.

"But I'm turned on." He groaned, his groggy morning voice rang in my ear as he moved closer to me and tightened his grip around my waist.

"We have to get the kids ready for school in an hour." I placed my hand on his and held it, before he opened his eyes fully and sat up.

"Fine." He got up and headed to the bathroom, and I quickly followed. We started to get ready, but it was hard to, since his erection was obvious in his pajama pants.

So I began to playfully tease him.

We hopped into the shower together, and I pressed my body against his.

"Don't do this." George said, looking at me and smirking.

"Why not? I just want to have some fun. You probably won't do anything about it anyway." I teased and our eyes met. Something in his eyes changed.

I thought he was just annoyed but, boy, was I wrong.

"YES, DADDY!" I moan into his pillow as he thrusted into me from behind, and his hand wrapped itself loosely around my neck.

His head rested on my shoulder, next to my head, as his deep moans made me shiver.

As he was thrusting into me, the alarm clock rang. My body was shaking and shivering with pleasure, but I managed to reach my hand out and stop the alarm.

It's like the alarm turned him on, because once I silenced the clock, his hips began to thrust faster and harder into me, and the sound of skin slapping against each other was loud and echoed in the room besides our moans and grunts.

"Oh my-" George moaned as he stopped thrusting fast, but proceeded to go slower and deeper into me. My hands began to grip the sheets, and his hands left my neck and began to grope my breasts.

"George... I-I'm so close..." I gulped, feeling my legs start to weaken.

"Mommy? Baba? I need help." Zuri's voice erupted from behind the door, which shocked us both. Luckily, our door was locked, and knowing that made George continued to thrust.

"I-I'm... I'm coming!" I shouted with a moan as George pushed himself deeper into me, if that's even possible.

"Okay!" We heard her feet walking away from the door, then George pulled out and released himself onto my back. But since I didn't orgasm, his fingers plunged back into me, my juices coating his fingers as they pleasured me.

I couldn't form words at this point. All that came out of my mouth was pleasured groans and moans. And a few seconds later, my walls tightened around his fingers as I released my juices over him and I collapsed onto my stomach, panting.

"We're all dirty now." He licked his fingers, tasting me and smirking. "Let's get cleaned up." He stood up, but I could barely get out of bed because my legs were weak.

"Zuri's waiting for you." He reminded me, and I forced my legs to gather themselves and I got up and cleaned up, then I got dressed (with some problems because of my legs) and I slowly headed into Zuri's room.

"Yes, love?" I propped myself up against the wall, and tried my best to not just crash into the floor and fall back asleep.

"I can't reach my favorite dress!" She said pointing to the dress in her closet.

I slowly walked over to her closet and grabbed the dress for her and put it in her bed.

"Are you okay mommy?" She asked, and I nodded, putting a smile on my face.

"Yes I'm fine, love. Just get ready for school." If you need help, let Baba know." I said before exiting the room and crawling back into bed as my eyes closed quickly. That session knocked the wind and energy out of me.

"Brielle, come on." George rapped my shoulder, but all I could do was groan. "Tired..."

He smiled proudly as he covered me back up with the blanket and headed out the bedroom door.

"Where's Mommy?" Danny asked as he entered the kitchen with his small backpack, which looked almost bigger than he was and his lunchbox.

"Mommy's tired today, so it's just me this morning." He finished making their breakfast as Chris and Zuri entered the kitchen.

They all sat down and ate breakfast as George went back upstairs and took care of Noelle, bringing her down to the kitchen when he finished and fed her before taking them all to school.

When he got back with Noelle, he took her for some time in the studio as he worked on his album.

"George?" I yawned as I walked to the studio, following the music I heard.

"Good morning again, love." He smiled, and I picked up Noelle.

"How are ye feeling now?" He asked, rubbing my waist.

"Well, not only did our session make me feel good, I got an amazing nap out of it too." He smacked my bum, making me gasp, and he laughed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed this morning."

"I did, so thank you. But I'll take Noelle so you can focus on your work." I kissed him slowly and passionately before leaving him to work.

I put Noelle down and began to read to her and play with her until the doorbell rang.

Noelle and I spent most of the day together, having fun. I began to prepare lunch for us and George, when the doorbell rang.

"Coming!" I said, lowering the fire on the stove and taking Noelle towards the front door with me.

I opened it, and I immediately cringed when I saw who it was.

"Olivia? What are you doing here? What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"I know I'm the last person you want to see, but I need to see George."

"Why?"

"My son, Dhani, is his." I, then, noticed the baby boy, around 1 year old, in her arms. And he kind of looked like... Zuri. Who looked almost exactly like George.

Damn.