Chapter 104

A few days later, I was still a bit uptight about the situation. And George noticed how tense I was. So I tried to work around the house to get my mind off of everything.

I entered George's closet during my clean, and while I was "snooping" around, I found a box. It looked brand new, and my curiosity got the best of me.

Who knew what George was up to behind my back?

I quickly opened it, and a note fell out.

"This should do the trick, mate. Brielle won't be able to resist. And if she does, my couch is always there for you. Have fun, you cheeky bastard."

From Ringo.

My eyes left the note and landed on the items in the box. There were a pair of handcuffs, a whip, a pair of panties with a remote, and a tassel whip. I couldn't believe what I saw. George wouldn't. Would he?

"Brielle?" George's voice called out as he entered the closet. I quickly hid and covered the box and stood up. "Um yes?"

"I'm taking Zuri and Danny to the beach. Are ye comin'?" I nodded before nervously and quickly exiting the room and going to my closet to get ready.

"Alright, lets go

"Alright, lets go." I said, after putting some food together just in case. As we were putting Zuri and Danny in their car seats, Ringo's car entered the driveway.

"Good morning to me second family! How are ye?" He leaned into the car and gave Zuri a kiss on her forehead. "Where are we going?"

"Don't you have something to do with Barbara?" I asked, and he shook his head. "She's spending the day with Simon on another client."

"Where are ye four going?" He asked, his eyes glancing back at Danny and Zuri, before looking at us.

"We were headed to the beach." George said.

"Oh! Alright! Let's go then!" Ringo opened the door and was about to get in, making Zuri laugh.

"No! Uncle Ringo! You can't come!" She giggled, and it made Ringo smile. He backed out of the car and crossed his arms as he looked at her. "And why not? Is it because of me nose?" She shook her head as she laughed. I smiled and looked over at Geo, who was smiling as he watched.

"I'm just kidding. Ye all go 'ave fun. I'll get out of ye hair." He smiled and waved, but George stopped him.

"Why Don't ye meet ya at the beach, yeah?"

"I don't want to intrude."

"Yer not intruding at all. Yer family." A huge smile spread across Ringo's face.

"Please come, Uncle Ritchie?" Zuri pleaded, and I waited for his response. When he looked at Zuri, he couldn't help himself.

"Alright. I'll go home and get a few things, then I'll meet ye there. Just wait for me, Alright?" He quickly headed over to his car and drove off.

"We might need to call Freddy for some security, just in case." I told him before He started the car. "Alright, I'll call him." He headed inside and called Freddy, letting him know where we were. And once he did so, we finally got going.

When we got there, Zuri looked at the sand in pure confusion. "Come on, Zo!" I encouraged her to join us in the sand, but she shook her head frantically. "Please? You have to try it! You might like it!"

"See, Zo? Danny is not afraid of the sand." George leaned over, sitting Danny in the sand. Or at least trying to. Every time George put him near the sand, he lifted his legs, trying his best to avoid it.

He sighed in defeat, picking up Danny and holding him in his arms. "Hey George. Brielle." Freddy walked over to us, smiling. We greeted him, and Zuri introduced herself to him.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Zuri." He flashed his wide smile, and we were about to help Zuri onto the sand when Ringo and three kids caught up to us and quickly lifted Zuri into the air and into his arms, and all she did was laugh.

"I brought me kids as well. Just so we could have some fun."

We all greeted Jason, Zak and Lee, who were pretty shy at first since I've never met his kids. But they seemed happy to see George.

"Um...Why are we just standin 'ere?" Ringo asked.

"Someone's afraid of the sand." I looked at Zuri as she covered her face in embarrassment. "Aww babygirl, there's nothing to be scared of. I'll walk with you." He pleaded her down slowly on to the sand while holding her hand, and she held his hand tightly for dear life. When she realized that it wasn't so bad, she quickly began to run around on the sand, dragging Ringo along with her.

And while Ringo walked around with her, George, Freddy and myself set up our little area on the beach, then I sat down and admired the ocean waves.

"Sunscreen?" George offered as he put some on himself.

"Sure, but I don't need much, unlike you." I joked, and he huffed. "Yeah, you never fail to remind me." I grabbed some lemonade that I packed and rested under the umbrella, putting my sunglasses on.

As I laid down on the beach towel, George crawled on top of me. "Yes?" I asked, and I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Ye look gorgeous in yer outfit." He smirked and placed a kiss on my cheek before crawling off of me when Freddy cleared his throat as he played with Danny.

From where we were, I could hear Zuri's and Ringo's laughs. They were in the process of building a sandcastle.

"More, Uncle Ritchie! More!" She giggled as he made the sand castle bigger. That was definitely her favorite uncle. And it was easy for him to become her favorite uncle since Paul and John rarely showed up, and Ravi wasn't there as often. But Ringo was always there for us. No matter what. And Ringo also had a child-like personality, so it was easy for him to connect with her.

After a while, I did decide to go into the water. As the water rushes over my feet and onto my ankles, someone taps my shoulder.

"Brielle?"

I turned and my eyes widened. "What are you doing here?"