Chapter 116

"My goodness..." I moved the extra stand if hair out of my face and covered my body with the blanket.

My eyes traveled over to the windows, where the sun was rising. The handcuffs and blindfold were on the bed, long forgotten. The whip and candles rested messily on the nightstand.

"My goodness is right." George smiled widely as he looked over at me. As the sun rose, and shone through our windows, the sun's soft glare rested beautifully in George's features. The sun enhanced his jawline, stubble and his baby brown eyes.

My hand caressed his cheek as he smiled at me. "Happy Mother's Day." He whispered to me. I had completely forgot that it was Mother's Day today. I had asked my mother to come over to have a Mother's Day dinner with us, which she did yes. So I got up, as all these things came rushing into my head, but George pulled me back on top of him and kissed me.

"Not yet. The sun is barely up. We have time for one more." Horny prick. "Fine." I guess that makes me a horny prick too. Our naked bodies collided as our lips met once again. A moan escaped my lips as I crawled under the covers and his hard erection stood proudly in front of me, just ready for me.

I slipped it into my mouth, and George smiled at me and moaned as he watched me. My lips tightened around his length and his hands gripped my hair, pushing his length further down my throat.

"Baba?" The door opened, which made me immediately pause my actions, but George played it off cooly. "Good morning, Dan. Good morning, Zuri."He said, as if his erection wasn't still in my mouth.

"Where's Mommy?" Daniel asked, and Zuri continued, saying, "Yeah, we want to surprise her for Mommy's Day." George chuckled as they both stood besides him and he kissed their foreheads. "Mommy is in the bathroom. I'll get her back into bed, and ye two start preparing breakfast. Then I'll come downstairs and help- help ye." His eyes widened a bit and his breath got caught in his throat as my tongue Flicked his tip.

"What should we make her?" Well at the moment, I wanted nothing else but George's seed in my mouth. That's going to be my breakfast.

"How about-" He cleared his throat as I pushed his member farther down my throat then back out.

"Are you okay, Daddy?" Zuri asked and he nodded. "Yeah I'm just thinking. Maybe a Fruit Salad, or some Pancakes with chocolate chips." He suggested, and their eyes lit up. "Let's do both!" Zuri said, and George smiled at his kids. As much as I enjoyed this, I needed to accomplish something. So my to he wrapped itself around the tip tightly as I sucked him harder.

"Ooh- AHHH..." He groaned loudly, and Dani and Zuri looked at him in pure confusion. "Baba, are you sure you're okay?" He nodded and smiled. He tried his best to hold his composure, gripping at the sheets next to him. "Yes I'm fine. Go put the fruits on the table and wait for me." They nodded excitedly.

"Okay! Good plan, Baba." I could hear their giggles as the wandered out of the room, and George got up and locked the door. I took the covers off of me and sat back on the bed.

"Yer in so much trouble..." His eyes were dark and full of lust as he looked at me. He quickly got back into the bed and began to "punish" me for what I did. I've never enjoyed a "punishment" until now.

George's eyes fluttered shut as he came into me, and I orgasmed at the same time

As I laid there, trying to catch my breath back, George got up. "Come on. We have things to do." He slapped my thigh and smirked, getting out of bed.

"But I want to cuddle." I pouted, reaching for him.

"I would love to, babe, but the kids are waiting for me and Yer mother should be 'ere pretty soon." The mention of my mother snapped me out of my hazy and lustful thoughts, and I quickly got out of bed, joining George in the bathroom.

When he finished, he practically ran down the stairs to help the kids with breakfast. And I stayed to take care of my clothes and hair, until George with Noelle and the other three kids came into the room, and I ran back into bed, which made them laugh.

"Happy Mother's Day!" They all said, before placing the tray of food onto my lap. "Thank you!" I acted shocked even though I knew it was coming. But seeing the huge and proud smiles on Zuri and Dan's faces made it worth it. I ate a piece of the pancake, but it didn't exactly taste like pancakes. "Mmh.. this is... interesting! What's in it?"

"We were making regular pancakes until Danny put the powder stuff in it." She glared at her brother.

"Powder?!" I almost coughed it back up, until George clarified. "Not powder. Spices." That didn't help much.

"I just wanted to help! I wanted to make it special for ye. I wanted to be a chef!" His eyes began to water and his lips quivered. I moved the tray to the nightstand and placed Danny on my lap. "It's okay. I love it. Thank you for the breakfast." All three kids climbed into the bed and I gave them all hugs and kisses.

"Now let's go get ready for Grandma!" Zuri and Chris got out of the bed again and ran off, and I stayed and held Danny in my arms, and George sat next to us with Noelle in his arms.

"I love the breakfast, Danny. Thank you for helping Baba with it. It tastes amazing." He wiped his few tears on my shirt and smiled. "Really?" I kissed his forehead. "Really." Not only did he start sounding like George slightly, picking up his Liverpudlian accent, his smile was the same as George's too.

He cuddled into me, resting his head on my chest, before getting up and smiling, his curly hair bouncing around across his forehead

He cuddled into me, resting his head on my chest, before getting up and smiling, his curly hair bouncing around across his forehead. "I want to give ye yer gift!"

"Not yet..." George said secretively. Danny nodded and walked out of the room.

"What was that about?"

"Ye'll see..." He smiled as he played with Noelle, and his response built up my curiosity.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers!