Chapter 66

(I'm writing this while at a banquet 😂 my socially anxious self😂)
And For the first time in this book's existence...

George's POV:

Crap. I rubbed me 'ead and cringed in pain. "Ouch..." I grunted, and opened me eyes. "Oh my gosh..." Me eyes widened as I looked at the scene in front of me. The front of the car was a complete mess. Most of it came off.

"Brielle? Are ye alright?" I asked as I sat up and looked over at 'er She was passed out cold, and the side of 'er 'ead was bleeding. Me eyes widened and I quickly took me shirt off, even through the pain, and wrapped it around her head to slow the bleeding down. I stumbled out of the car and screamed in pain as pain shot through me leg. "F*ck! Me leg!" I gathered meself together and leaned against what was left of the car. "HELP!" I screamed, before me eyes landed on the other guy's car.

I groaned as I made me way to the other guy's car. He managed to crawl out of 'is car and Kaye's himself on the ground. "What the 'ell is wrong with ye? Me wife is hurt!" I stumbled closer to him and he groaned. "W-What happened?" He said, and I knew he was an American. Of course. I also recognized the way he was talking, and realized that he was drunk.

"Yer drunk?!" I yelled, and he coughed. "I-I think so..." He said, and I felt anger just boiling inside of me. "We could've died! Me daughter would've been orphaned!" When I said that, I became even more angry. "You fool!" I wanted to reach over and just punch 'im, but I was in too much pain to do so.

Thank God that one of the drivers passing by witnessed everything and called the cops, before running to me and checking up on me. I couldn't see his face, but he sounded kind of familiar. "Is everything all right?" "I'm fine. But please help me wife. She's in the car!" I said, getting onto the floor because me leg was beginning to hurt more. "But sir, you're hurt!" "No! Just take me wife! I'll be fine." He pulled Brielle out of the car, and seeing 'er unconscious made tears fill me eyes. He laid her in the backseat and closed the door.

"I have space in the front, sir." He said, looking at me. "Thank ye." He helped me up and took me to the car. I couldn't get into the seat without screaming in pain, but he helped me. "Thank ye, sir." "Yer welcome, George." He started the car, and a light came on.

"Paul?" I said in shock. "I was going over to see ye, but I saw what happened and recognized yer hair." He chuckled softly and he rubbed my shoulder. "What about me?" The other guy who was on the floor said, and as he said that, an ambulance and some cops came. Along with the cops came some paparazzi. Crap.

They started taking pictures and once they did, One of the many police officers escorted us to the hospital. "Really. Thank ye, Paul." I said again, and he smiled.

We soon got to the nearest hospital, and the doctors and nurses quickly rushed to the car. They came for me first, but I pushed them off. "Take Brielle! Take me wife! I'll be fine! But she's bleeding! Help her!" They removed me shirt from her head and placed her on a stretcher and took her in.

I got out the car, screaming in pain and Paul helped me into the hospital. The doctors soon came to check me out. "George Harrison?" The doctor asked as he walked into the room. His eyes looked up and landed on me, and I could just tell he was starstruck.

"You're actually George Harrison? Oh Gosh! I'm a huge fan!" He said, shaking my hand and sitting next to me. "I loved your last album! It's so good... and spiritual." His eyes locked with mine, and I sat up, cringing. From both the pain and the sudden attention.

"How's me wife?" I asked him and he shrugged. "I'm not her doctor, but I could go find out for you." "That would be lovely, thank ye." He got up and exited the room.

"Lord, please let her be okay. It's all my fault. I should've been a lot more careful. I don't want Zo to be motherless. I've known what that feels like for the last year, and it's not fun at all." I prayed softly and rubbed my leg. I began to hum "My Sweet Lord" softly and thought about Brielle and I seeing Zo soon, which I hoped would happen. I was missing my Harrison girls.

I sat back and relaxed as the doctor came back in. "Brielle Harrison, right?" I nodded and he sat down. "She had a CT Scan to check for any brain damage, which she luckily doesn't have, which is very shocking because of the circumstances. However, she did lose quite a bit of blood, so we are trying to help her out with that. Lastly, when she wakes up and gets out of here, she will have to be in a wheelchair for a while before completing physical therapy to get her legs back. It's only temporary. But she will be okay."

Me heart broke when I heard the news. "Wheelchair?" I asked and he nodded. "And for you, you're going to need stitches for that cut on your forehead, then we have to give you a cast for your leg. It needs time to heal."

Once he gave me a cast and a pair of crutches, I asked to go see her. "This isn't usually allowed, but for you I'll bend the rules a little." I thanked him as he led me to Brielle's room. When I saw her, I wanted to throw up. She looked... dead. Even though she wasn't, she just looked so... lifeless. Not like the Brielle I'm used to.

"Da!" I heard a little girl say, and I turned to see Ringo, Barbara and Zuri. "George!" They said, and Ringo ran up to me with Zuri in his arms, before hugging me. "I'm glad yer alright! Ye had me worried!" "How's Brie-" He was going to ask until he turned and saw Brielle in the room, and his eyebrows furrowed. Barbara looked as well, and her eyes widened as she gasped.

Zuri looked at Brielle and smiled. "Ma!" She called out, and I rubbed her cheek softly. "Ye sweet girl. Mommy is sleeping right now, but she'll be back." Not only was I trying to tell her that, I was trying to make myself believe the same thing.