Confession

Tijo finally stands up after visitng the spirit world and seeing his father one last time. He grinned as he look at the waterfall as it was crashing down into the river.

Tijo: Thank you father. until we meet again.

Tijo picks up his sword that was laying by the log he was siting on. he straps it on his back and heads toward home. he was confused on what to say to her when he got back. he rubbed his head and letted out a big sigh.

Tijo: how am i going to tell her? damn this is going to be a pain in the ass.

He continued walking until he finally made it home and before he could grabbed the knob. Mai suddenly open the door with tears rolling down her face.

Mai: YOU IDIOT! YOU HAD ME WORRIED!

She hugged him and repeatedly hitted his chess.

Mai: you jerk. dont make me worry like that again.

she continued to beat his chest as she was mad at him for leaving her alone. Tijo looked down at her and rubbed his fingers in her hair. he smiled knowing that she would forgive him.

Tijo: im sorry for being a jerk Mai. At the waterfall i came to relize how much i love you.

Mai looked up at him and pouted as she pushed him away.mai starts to yell.

Mai: Your now confessing to me and this is how you say your sorry. its going to take more then that for me to forgive you.

Mai looks away from him giving him the silent treatment. Tijo sighed as he shrugged his shoulders.

Tijo: i guess that is to be suspected from you.

Mai slaps him leaving her hand print on his face. Tijo rubs his face.he starts to yell at her.

Tijo: What the hell was that for?

Mai starts to blush and looks away.

Mai: thats for making me worry.

Tijo gets depressed becuase mai is not looking at him. mai starts to walk to the table but Tijo grabs her hand.

Tijo: What do i have to do to make you look at me? Huh mai. Please tell me. i said i was sorry didnt I.

Mai: that is something your going to have to figure out yourself. i still havent forgiven you yet. you jerk.

Tijo then turns mai around and pushs her into the wall. mai face started to blush as she started to yell.

Mai: what the hell are you doing you jerk.

Tijo: will you just shut up.

Tijo leans in and kiss her on the lips Mai slowly closed her eyes and wraped her hands around him. he finally stops kissing her and puts his hands around her and lays he head on her shoulder.

Tijo: I love you Mai. I didnt have the courage to tell you this until now. im sorry i made you wait this long to tell you.

Mai smiles with tears rolling down her face as she held him closer.

Mai: I can forgive you this time since you kissed me.

Mai's eyes twinkled as she had something up her selve. She then hits so hard that he hits the gorund with a big thump. Tijo rubbed his head.

Tijo: now that was uncalled for. what did i do to deserve that one.

Mai smiled as she held out her hand to help him.

Mai: I just enjoy doing it.

Tijo starts to question life as he turns away thinking out loud communicating with the auidence.

Tijo: women you cant live with them and you cant live without them.

Tijo was hoping she didn't hear him but sadly she did and got very angry at him. her face was steaming with anger as she was boiling red. she started to yell at him

Mai: What did you say? I like to recall what you said earlier.

Tijo strarted back steping himself trying to figure something out so he wouldnt get hit again.

Tijo: oh nothing, just that i love you.

Mai finally pulls him to his feet and emershs him in her breast. she blushed as she was suffucating him by huging him to tight.

Mai: oh. how sweet. i love you to.

Mia finally lets him go and as he was about to die because of her big breast. Tijo rubbed his head as he was thinking to himself.

Tijo: Jesh. I never want to piss her off again. hell I will get hit again.

Mai looked at in confusion not knowing what he was thinking.

Mai: What are you thinking about dear.

Tijo Looked puzzled thinking that he was busted again. as he started to studder.

Tijo: Ooooohhhhh nothing dear.

Mai smiled at him.

Mai: Ok

Tijo now back in his thoughts.

Tijo: Oh man. I cant get away with anything can i, as long as im around her.

Tijo smiled knowing that its a good thing he told her and soon knew that something will soon bloom as their relationship got more seroius.

To be continue

Chapter 6 Devils Recruitment