The Graveyard of Lost Souls

Tijo and Mai continue on this path until they finally reached the graveyard.  It was dark and gloomy with nothing in sight except tombstones.

Tijo: this looks like the place.

Mai looks at Tijo with a concern look.

Mai: where is this person you seek?

She continue to look around by all she seen was nothing but a dark graveyard. Tijo glances left and right. As if he felt like something was off.

Tijo: I dont know but something doesnt feel right.

A strange figure comes out of nowhere and attacks them. Tijo was lucky enough to draw his sword to block it. The enemy dashed back to a safe distance.

????: im going to kill you!

Tijo glances at the dark figure. He tries to stop him so that they can talk.

Tijo: wait. we just want to talk.

Mai glances at the figure and then remembers who the man is that's attacking them.

Mai: Tijo. This man looks like familiar. Wait you cant be ken are you?

Mai started to stumble over her words because she knew him from rumors.

Tijo: who is he? Mai.

Mai: he is a hero who has slayed countless of demons. He is known for his knowledge as a samurai and his bravery.

Tijo: I see. so he is famous then huh. But why is he here at a place like this.

Tijo then began to rub his head because he was confused. He looked at ken and seen him grab his sword tighter. Tijo knew then and their that he had to fight him. Mai looks at tijo.

Mai: maybe he talks with swords.

Ken stood their silently.

Tijo: yea and looks like one of those silent types as well.

Tijo grabs he sword tighter uncertain on what will happen. Mai starred at him as her body began to shake. She grabs his hand before Tijo engages Ken. Tijo looks back at Mai.

Mai: Be careful. I dont know how strong he is. So promise me you will watch yourself.

Mai looks uncertainly at tijo thinking that he couldn't defeat him and thus could die from this fight. Tijo then smiles at Mai.

Tijo: dont worry. I will be fine.

Mai nodded knowing that he would watch himself. These words took some of the worring off her shoulders. Tijo dashs at his enemy and the two of them clash head on. Ken not bugging a sweet as the two swords grind against one another.

To be continue
Chapter 8 Tijo vs Ken