Chapter 24: Procrastination

- ??? -

"Rosalina..." The elf boy mumbled, his arms stretched out. "How...who..." The Goddess mumbled in confusion. Her face turned to one of anger and she looked around. "Whoever did that! Show yourself by the order of the Goddess of Light!" She yelled out. I chuckled softly as I leaned back against the clouds. The amount of ignorance coming from those two is hilarious. "Go down there and kill them, already! I'm so bored just sitting around here! I wanna take over this world!" The dark angel whined, sitting next to me. "Calmness helps ease one meaning calmness will help our plan be smooth with no rough bumps anywhere," I explained, sighing. "Must I explain everything to you?" I asked, sitting up straight. "Yes because I'm not patient and boring like you are!" He exclaimed in annoyance. "Ugh, fine. I'll go down there. For now, just fight anyone who will get between me and those two." I ordered and the dark angel nodded. He spread out his wings and jumped from the cloud. He then began to fly toward the ends of this hill and I rolled my eyes. I suppose I should start and not procrastinate, that doesn't help anyone. I stretched out my wings and stood up from the clouds as I faced backward. I closed my eyes and I let myself slowly fall backward as my wings continued to stretch for a bit. I turned around quickly and I opened my eyes to see I was getting close to the ground. My wings spread open and I flapped them together to fly upward to the sky. I flew higher and higher until it was unnecessary. Once again, I was procrastinating. Seriously, how lazy and unhelpful of me to do so. I slowly flew downwards and I landed inches away from those two.

"Why, hello there, Goddess and Elf," I spoke, waving my hand slightly. "So, it was you! You..." The Goddess turned around and cut herself short. The elf turned and his eyes widen at what he saw. Why are they so surprised? It's just me. Perhaps they are in awe because of my wings. "Pit?" They both ask. "It's Galeem, peasants." I corrected, looking at my fingertips. "Galeem?" The elf mumbled, his tone almost broken. "What did you do to Pit?" The Goddess asked, walking toward me. Once she stood in front of me, I looked up and gave her a smile.

I crossed my arms slowly and that smile turned into a smirk. "You know, I wonder too. I killed most of this world yet, all of you somehow came back." I replied, slightly annoyed. "But, even so, I am more than delighted to tell you what I did!" I exclaimed, snapping my fingers. I blinked my eyes and we were suddenly sitting on top of the clouds. "Where did we?-" The elf asked, panicking slightly as he cut himself off. Such a fool that elf is. "We are in the clouds, do not worry." The Goddess reassured. An even bigger fool she is.

I coughed softly and they both turn to pay attention to me. "Once upon a time, there lived two entities. Galeem and Dharkon. Light and dark, good and bad. The entities were tired of having the same old duties so, they vowed to destroy their creations. Just to be free from this boring little old cycle. So, that's we did as you could tell." I explained, pointing downward. I looked downward with them. I saw destruction, emptiness, and isolation. They were such strong feelings, it was almost pleasurable to feel. I smiled at what I did. Yes, this is what I wanted.

"We did what we wanted and we were almost done until those two angels showed up. They wouldn't stop whining and begging so, I asked them what they want. They begged for us to enter them and use them as a vessel in exchange for something. Which was to let that pink puff do what he needs to do. Perhaps, I should have never listened to them but, at the same time, I feel so alive! So alive! So real! So real enough to kill you!" I yelled, standing up from my spot.

"Dear me, I apologize for my outburst. Ah, would you look at? I'm procrastinating, aren't I? Apologies." I spoke, bowing down slightly. My oh my, procrastination doesn't help at all, why did we even create it? Perhaps it was to prevent our creations from going to their full extent. I don't remember anymore but, it doesn't matter. Ah! I really must stop procrastinating. "To put it simply, ignorant creations like you wouldn't understand why I did the things I did and you just want to defeat me. Which is okay, I needed to get rid of obstacles that were in my way." I explained, smirking as soon as I said that last part.

"Meer mortals like you would never understand. Not even a Goddess would. Especially one who believes she has the need to protect her creations." I spoke, looking toward her. I lifted both of my hands and a bright light of orange, blue, purple, and red appeared above my head. I slowly lowered my hands and the large orb of light hit them at a very painful impact. "Pathetic..." I mumbled and I flew after them. I closed my eyes as the air hit my face.

Then I saw them again. Those stupid images of that elf boy. Those stupid moments when they were together playing something as acquaintances. That elf boy's smile, looks, personality, and everything about him stuck with me...that elf boy was Link. My eyes were pricked with tears as I realized what I was doing. I gasped softly as I saw Palutena and Link being hit by a giant orb of light. "Link!" I yelled out, stretching out my arm toward him. Yet, my other hand grabbed my wrist and pulled it down. No, let me save him just so, he can save me!

No, no, no...you are no longer in control. Perhaps procrastination comes from you.