Chapter 6: Texas?

Penelope's P.O.V

we walked some more,i walked close into Andrew and held his hand."Okay,so one thing we're gonna need for this week is a car."Shane said, "What?"Ryland asked.i giggled at Rylands answer."so, i've never rented a car before.I don't know how it works."Shane said.

"What state are we in"Garrett asked,we all laughed."I'm not gonna tell you yet,i'll show you the gift shop."Shane said, i looked up at Andrew. he smiled at me and held my hand again.

"There's the Bathroom"Ryland said, my face lit up. me and Morgan linked arms and went to the Bathroom.

----

we walked to the gift shop and Shane told Garrett to close his eyes.

"Andrew,Shane made me close my eyes.Why?,just guide me into where he wants us to go."Garrett said, he walked over to me and Morgan."where'd he, did he go in here?"Andrew asked. i nodded and he looked at me, he tilted his head a little. i figured it out why he does this, he is trying to read me."Where's Shane"Garrett asked, he had started to walk and the rest of us followed.

"Squad?"Shane said, we walked to him and stopped."i've been squinting my eyes, so i don't see. as to not ruin the surprised."Garrett said, i kept my eye on Andrew."we're in space!"Morgan said, i laughed,"in space!"Garrett said laughing,"I start floating "Garrett said.

"no we're not in space,even better"Shane started,"Boy's and girl's, here we fit in because everything is bigger in Texas"shane said, holding up a big cup. i laughed and hugged Morgan."We're in Texas"Garrett said.

"How did you not look at me when you said girls"Garrett said,i giggled and let go of Morgan."And i don't know how i feel about cowboys ."Morgan said, taking a sip of her Starbucks.

"Wait, get that mug right?"Garrett asked,"i already have it"Shane said,Him and Garrett started to laugh."It's at home"Shane said,"Why are we in Texas?"i asked,Shane looked at me and Morgan"i'm not gonna reveal that quite yet. But i will let you know that food is involved, at some point."Shane said, i nodded and i wasn't all that hungry. To be honest i haven't eaten that much for awhile.

"You are the Queen of Surprises right now, you know that"Garrett said,i felt sick to my stomach just the thought about food."I'm sure their food is really big"Ryland said taking a sip of his Starbucks, "Ryland!"i said, i knew what he was talking about."When it turns into a porn"Garrett said, i nearly spit out my drink.

I started to vlog for my Channel,"So me and Morgan, are looking for something. to remember Texas by"i said, Morgan nodded."Yeah and a hot date for me"she said,"What about me"i asked.

"You have Andrew,so you don't need one"she said, i open my my mouth but nothing came out."true"i said, Morgan laughed along with me,"wait, could you piss in this.and fill it all up to the top?"I heard Garrett say,i laughed and walked over to them,"i could, i piss so much "Garrett said, he smiled at me."Let's find a car"Shane said,i turned of my camera and went threw my phone. My name was trending on Twitter, and it was a bunch of Andrew and hate shit. "Hey, what's that"Andrew asked, looking at my phone.

"Oh people think we are dating, it's even on youtube"i said, he looked shocked."Really?,why"He asked, i lifted up my shoulders, "but, don't let it go out on our friendship."i said, he held up his hand and i placed mine on his."I promise"he said, intervening his fingers in mine.