Chapter 32: different people

Penelope PO.V

*7 months later*

penelopejames: Xavier is now 7 months! he just keeps growing from us and it makes me so sad and happy that he will be a year old in like 5 months! just learned to sit up on his own and is so happy about it

penelopejames: Xavier is now 7 months! he just keeps growing from us and it makes me so sad and happy that he will be a year old in like 5 months! just learned to sit up on his own and is so happy about it. Everyone in our 'squad' loves him and they can't get enough of him. He has also stared to teething so we now have a fussy Boy.

He loves his little Teddy bear and won't go anywhere without it. His personality has started to show and he is the sweetest when it comes to cuddles. He is a mix between mine and Andrew's hair color at the moment but i'm a 100% sure he'll have hair like Andrew's. His favorite food at the moment is Strawberries and his favorite show is Peppa pig.

Me and Andrew are doing fine in our own life, he still sees Xavier and share him every other week end. so Today my little man will go and stay with Andrew.

-------------------------

i laid in bed as i scrolled threw Instagram and waited for Xavier to wake up so i would have something to do. i had moved into an Apartment because Andrew got with someone else and i didn't want to stand in there way. I walked in and got him from his crib and sat down on the floor for awhile just cuddling.

"you're gonna go and see daddy today"i whispered, I hated letting Xavier go when i knew i didn't trust his girlfriend."you will have so much fun and mommy will come and get you on sunday"i said.

i sometimes wonder if moving away from California will be a good idea and deleting all Social media. Living a normal life. i small knock came from the door and i knew who it was.

i laid Xavier down on the changing mat and changed him and put new clothes on him.I lifted him up and got his bag and a cold pacifier from the fridge. I opened the door and Saw Andrew."Something i need to know before i leave?" yeah keep her away from him."No"i said and kissed Xavier's cheek and smiled. he nodded and left with him.

i walked over and started to vlog."Hello my lovely's, i don't have much to do today since Xavier is staying at Andrew's"i sighed.

----------------

i sat in bed for the most part of the day and started to watch Criminal minds again. i kept checking my phone every 30 minutes just to see if i had gotten any texts from anyone."What is up with People today?" i threw my phone a little and kept on watching the show.

i heard the door open and someone tripping"Ow!"It was Morgan."Hey baeb"i said as she made her way into my room."Hey sunshine, what no Xavier?"i shook my head"Just missed him by like four hours"i said her jaw dropped."What! I wanted to see my god son before he left"she wined and laid down on the bed."Andrew wanted to change things said that Emma wanted it to be earlier than usual since then Xavier could get to know her more"i rolled my eyes.

"Oh right, i forget Andrew moved on"Morgan said as she took some popcorn from me"Yeah, and if there is one person i don't want Xavier to be around it's her"i said and checked my phone again. i had one missed call from Andrew and a text.

"Andrew wants me to get Xavier early tomorrow"i said"I thought he was having him until Sunday"Morgan said.

"Me too, but Emma wanted to have a date weekend"i rolled my eyes and told him i would come and get him now."come on Morgan, let's go get my son"i said and got up.

i heard my ringtone and pressed answer."Hello?"i said, i didn't even look at the Caller Id."he can stay until Tomorrow"Andrew replied.

"Andrew i'm not getting up at 07 am to get Xavier, either you have him the whole weekend or he comes home today"i said, i could tell he was annoyed.

"Penelope i'm not doing this agai-" i heard Xavier's cry"He was been like that all day"Andrew said. "Well he is teething"i said and dragged my hand threw my hair."I'll drive him by you'res by like 6"Andrew said.

"Okay, see you later"i said and hung up."My baby is coming home"i said and Morgan laughed.

------------

6 o'clock rolled around and There was a knock on the door, i walked over and saw them"Hi buba"i said and got him from Andrew."i want more then a weekend"i looked at him"What?" he nodded.

"I want to have Xavier for more then two days"he said, i nodded"Okay, what did you have in mind"i sat down on the couch and looked him Andrew."A whole week"he said, i nodded"Is it you that wants it or Emma?" he froze

"When we first did this with Xavier, i asked you if you wanted a full week. You said no."i replied"But Penelope that was 2 months ago, now i want a full week."he said getting annoyed."Andrew, i have no problem with you having Xavier" he nodded"But, what i have a problem with it your girlfriend"

"What happened with not holding anything against each other if we were to move on"he said crossing his arms"My problem is that you and i were so close to getting back to together, i went to get help. I got better to the point were i had let away all of my trust issues! Then i come home with Your Son! just to see you kissing some girl!" he looked shocked"The reason i've always had trust issues is because of that! Don't you think it sucks knowing that the one person you love and wanted to be with for the rest of your life goes and stab's you in the back like that?!"

Morgan came and took Xavier to my room and gave Andrew a look that just said' fuck you'."You don't get it Andrew, he is all i have left. Xavier is what keeps me going in life, If it weren't for him i would be dead by now."i wiped the tears away.

"Penelope" he whispered"No! i'm sick and tired of hearing that word. Penelope. If you are gonna say something then Say it!"he just nodded.

"We are different people"he said and laid his arms down to his side"Yeah different people who loves someone else"i said."Don't you think it makes me sad?"Andrew said

"What that you have a girlfriend?"i asked"Yes! i didn't mean for things to happen,but she was there for me when you weren't"he started and then it hit me."how long?"he looked at me straight in the eyes"How Fucking Long have you been talking to her!?" he looked hurt.

"Four months"he said"So even when we were trying to build our relationship back you were talking to some girl?" he nodded

"That yeah Andrew, we are different people. you can have Xavier 1 a month for a week"i said, he nodded and walked of.

i walked back to Morgan to see Xavier sleeping whiles watching Peppa."I'll take him to the crib"i said and lifted him up."You okay?"i nodded"Just sucks that i'm just some ex for him"i said and walked to Xavier's room.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N thank you guys so much for 8,4K!