Chapter 11: first time

Penelope's P.O.V

*two weeks later*

i was at Shane's house, unpacking.My apartment was getting to big for just one person. and i was getting lonely. "Penelope, you want anything from Starbucks"Shane said, i looked at the door way and saw Shane holding the camera at me."pumpkin spice latte"i said, Shane zoomed the camera in on me and the looked on the bed.

Andrew was lying on the bed, on his laptop editing and looked over Shane and started to laugh."oh my god"Andrew said, laughing. 

"Do you want any thing Andrew"Shane asked,"Mocha cappuccino"Andrew said. Shane nodded and walked of and as soon as i heard the door close and the car drive.

i got on the bed and kissed Andrew's lips."i wish we could tell them, it kills me not to be able to just kiss you"i said, Andrew sat is laptop down and pulled me on top of him.

i was now sitting on his stomach, hands on my hips."We agreed to wait, think about this. if we tell them, the hole world would know"Andrew said. i hit his chest a little."You keep reminding me of that, and that makes me want to wait."i whined,he gives me a smile.

i got of him and walked back to unpack the last of what i had left."so does this mean, we will be at my apartment from now on?"Andrew asked,i nodded.

"Unless you wanna have date nights up here"i said, he shook his head."Not yet"He said and went back to editing.

i walked out of the room and saw Uno,"Uno,come here"i said,he walked over to me and i pet him."Look who i found!"Morgan said, closing the door holding Something."You found you're boyfriend"i asked.

Morgan laughed along with me."No, i found Tyler"She said, i gasped."where was he"i asked, and got up."he was at the office"she said, Andrew walked out. 

hoodie hood on and gym shorts, he looked like a mess. he hadn't slept for three days since him and Shane were editing.

"Hey, Morgan"Andrew said, he walked over to me and hugged me."Morning, you still editing"Morgan asked. he let go of me and nodded.and walked of again to the bathroom.

"They need a break"i said, Morgan dropped Tyler and i laughed."Shit!, Tyler i'm sorry"Morgan said, i sat on the floor laughing.

----

Shane came back with Coffee and food. i walked to my room and saw Andrew asleep. i smiled and walked over to him"hey Andrew,Shane's back with coffee and food"i said, and kissed his shoulder a little."Bring it to me"Andrew mumbled in his sleep."Andrew, come on.  you can cuddle with me if you get up now"i whispered, he turned around. our forehead touched.

i pecked his lips and got up of bed. Andrew following after me,we sat down on the couch. Andrew's head on my chest, arms around my hole waist.

"is me or have the two of you been very clingy to one another for the last like two weeks"Garrett said, i felt my cheeks heat up. Andrew looked at Garrett with a questionable look."we have always been like that"i said, Shane turned of the camera and laid the the camera down.

"are you?"Morgan asked, Andrew giggled and looked at me. i looked at my phone trying to ignore them but then i felt Andrews lips on mine.

i kissed back and he pulled away and laid back down,Nobody spoke a word after the kiss, until Shane broke the silents."Wait, what just happened"Shane asked, i started to laugh."we've been dating for like two weeks now soon three"i said, and played with Andrews hair."Wait really"Shane said, getting all emotional.i nodded, Morgan threw a pillow at me.

"i'm you're best friend, and you didn't tell me"Morgan said, i looked over to her and Garrett."Yeah!, same goes for you Andrew"Garrett said.

"can we walk about this later?"Andrew said, taking a sip of his coffee."Honey no!"Ryland said, and ran after the dog. "So, are you like official or?"Morgan asked, i shook my head, and played a little with Andrew hair.

"so far only you guys know"i said,and smiled at Morgan."But, i'm going to Chicago on Friday for my moms funeral"i said, and looked at Garrett.

"do you want me to join"Garrett said, and his hole mood changed. i taped Andrews shoulder and he got of me. i walked over to Garrett and hugged him."i won't stop you"i said and smiled.

Andrew had walked of to get something up in my room."anyone wanna get food"i asked, and hard Andrew walking back. i laid my head backwards and looked up Andrew, he kissed me and walked back to the couch.

i found a old picture on my phone of Andrew and showed Garrett."Wait, what?"he said, and looked at it closer."i know"I said, and Garrett started to laugh."What's so funny"ANdrew asked, and kissed my jaw a little."i just showed Garrett something to make him happy"i said and smiled at the man i loved.

"Well me and Ryland are going out tonight."Shane said, and smiled at Ryland.

"Okay, so just me and Andrew then"i said and the all nodded.

-----

(A/N:Warning, if you don't like to read about Sexual stuff skip threw it until you find a new A/N. Thank you)

it was 9 p.m and it was only me and Andrew at the house.we were in bed watching Netflix, with a few make outs here and there.

i kissed Andrew again, and it took a quick turn to become something more."Andrew"i said, he started to kiss down my jawline to my neck.his hands going up my hoodie, i felt my bra go loose and i sat up and took his shirt of.

we we're young adults having fun,"Andrew"i moaned out,i heard the laptop fall of the bed and Andrew Flipping us over. he was now on top and kissed me again."you sure, i can stop now"He said, his breathing was heavy. like he had just ran for his life.

"i'm sure, keep going"i said, and smiled, my hands going to the zipper of his pants. 

and that was it, i was no longer a virgin. and neither was he.

---

(A/N:Done, i'm the best at writing this. Thank you all for 302 views, we went from 0 to 302 🥰. Love you all.)