chapter 12: confirmend

Penelope's P.O.V

i heard the front door open, and small moans from downstairs.Shane and Ryland are home, i sat up with the covers over me. i looked down at Andrew. his mouth was a little open, and his hair was a mess. i heard something fall and saw my phone on the floor, Andrew jumped a little and looked around."hey, go back asleep. i was just my phone"i said, and held his hand."What time is it?"he mumbled. i giggled.

"it's 11:30 p.m, go to sleep."i said, and kissed him.he dragged his fingers threw my hair and pulled away."go to sleep with me then"he said and pulled me down. i laid down on my side, and faced him."Okay, i'll talk to you tomorrow"i said.

-------------------------------

i heard my door open, i turned around and saw Morgan."What happened here last night"She asked, i pull the covers over me more."what happened here, stays here"i said, and giggled."i don't wanna know"she said, and laughed a little.

"give me the shirt"i said, and pointed to it.Morgan walked in and gave me the shirt."I'll be down stairs"She said, and walked of. i put the shirt on and got of bed."Penelope"i heard Andrew say.

"i'm right here"i said,and smiled when he looked at me.he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

i walked down stairs and saw only Morgan."Where are the others"i asked, and sat down on the couch."sleeping, it's like 2:54 p.m"She said, and laughed.

"i leave on Sunday, i should be packing"i said, and saw Shane walking downstairs. he had is bathrobe on and his hair was all over the place.

"i need Coffee"he said and let the dogs out, and closed the door again."late night"i asked, looking up from my phone.Shane looked at me then away from me to laugh"You heard that"Shane asked.

i nodded"yeah, little hard not to"i said, and smiled. Shane asked us if we wanted to go get coffee.Morgan went along but i stayed.

i walked over to my room and saw Andrew still asleep."hey sleepy head, you need to wake up. you've slept for about maybe 19 hours"i said, and shook him lightly. i heard a groan from him.

"five minutes, with cuddles"he said, he got on top of me and wrapped his arms around my hole waist, i wrap my arms around his head."you sleep well"i asked, and played with the back of his hair."Yeah, i haven't slept so good in a long time"he said, he lifted up his head and kissed me.

it ended up to us making out, but nothing else. i threw Andrew his boxers and joggers,he got dressed and walked behind me.I let the dogs back in and saw Garrett in the Kitchen window.

Andrew opened the door and Garrett walked in, he looked at Andrew's neck and started to laugh"Wait, did you two"Garrett said in between laughter.i looked at Andrews neck and it was a few hickeys on there.

"Andrew, you wanna get it fixed"i asked, and giggled at the end."yeah, sure"he said, and took my hand. i walked to the bathroom i had in my room and sat on his lap.

i put some Makeup on his neck and left one hick with no makeup."There, sorry about the hickeys"i said, and smiled. his hands where behind my back and he smiled at me."you're forgiven, but you owe me a date"he said, and kissed me.

i started to smile in the kiss, i pulled away and looked at the man himself, god he was handsome."okay deal, come on let's go downstairs to Garrett."i got of Andrew and walked of without him.