Chapter 33: I missed you

Penelope's P.O.V

i walked out of Xavier's room and saw Morgan in the kitchen" i have to get going, Garrett wanted me to help him film something" she said and gave me a hug."Okay, talk to you tomorrow" she opened the door and waved as she closed it.

i sat down on the floor and looked at the door for what felt like a hole day but was more like 10 minutes. A bath sounded nice but i don't feel like making so much noise because of Xavier. i checked my phone and saw that it was 08:55 pm.

"Fuck it" i got up and went to the bathroom and started the water, i opened Xavier's door a little and saw him sleeping not giving a shit about the noise. i smiled and left the door a little open.

i went threw some emails and turned of the water, i striped down and got in the water.The warm water felt so good against my skin that it was almost to good to be true. i laid down a little more and began to think about what my life had become to.

i went from being a normal young adult to be in Shane's videos and got a fame out of that. i started my own channel and got my own fandom. I started to date Andrew and got Pregnant by the age of 21.

i could feel my body going life less, like i was slowly drowning. which in my case i was, or i wasn't because i was and i had planed to get up soon for air until i felt someone pulling me out.

I opened my eyes and saw Andrew in tears,"What the hell!" i said and grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body." you were drowning!" he said and looked at me shocked.

"I wasn't, i knew what i was doing Andrew! god damn it"i walked out."Why are you here anyway?!" i asked.

"She was cheating"he said and chuckled, i nodded and looked at the time 09:30 pm" i thought i could maybe stay her-" i shook my head"No! you do not get to come in here and think that i will forgive you for everything" he was so hot, his hair was a mess and he looked so good in glasses.

"Please Penelope, i will leave before you even wake up"he said and walked closer to me. i wanted him and i needed him.

i haven't done it since we broke up and i'm craving it. i smashed my lips on his and when i felt him kiss back and him deepening the kiss i couldn't help but smile.

i pushed him back and into my room, and pushed him onto the bed."Penelope" he said and i looked at him."Andrew" he flipped me over and started to kiss my neck.

---------------

i woke up by seeing Morgan standing by my bedroom door shocked as she held Xavier. Crap i didn't hear him"Penelope Marie James!" i sat up and pulled the covers over me."Hi Morgan"i said and chuckled.

Andrew rubbed his eyes and looked straight at Morgan and jumped pulling Cover's over him as well."Oh my god, Morgan!" he said and looked at Xavier.

"What the hell happened here? i leave and you have sex with Andrew" she said and gave me Xavier."Morgan i didn't even know"i said and laughed.

"Well i'm going on a road trip to Colorado, and since i'm Xavier's god mother and you are my best friend i was thinking you wanna join me" she said and clapped her hands.

"i'm in for sure, and since you are my best friend Xavier can join"i said. she nodded"Great we leave in like an hour"she said and walked of.

"Nice seeing you Morgan!"Andrew yelled and began laughing."okay mister, we are leaving to go on a road trip"i said and clapped his hands together which made him smile.

"I'll be here waiting for you"Andrew said and kissed my cheek."there is an extra key by the door use that"i said and got up and put on an outfit.

"Bye Andrew"i said as he left to go and help Shane. Xavier looked at me and gave me a smile and began babbling to himself.

--------------------

"Gooooood morning you guys, me and my beautiful god son are going on a road trip!"Morgan said, i looked at her and giggled"And i'm here too"i said and waved.

"Of course your here"Morgan said and smiled, she started to ramble about where we were going and stuff about Shane. i looked at my phone and saw i had one message from Andrew.

i looked at it and smiled, it was just how much he missed me and that he wanted me to come back."Anyways, let's go"Morgan said and turned the camera of.

"Soo you and Andrew?" I smiled" it was a one time thing" I said and looked at the window.

"Penelope, you and both know that that this isn't a one time thing" maybe Morgan was right.

I turned around and looked at Xavier who was asleep.

"Morgan, let this with me and Andrew just stay that way. It's his choice" I said and smiled.

And low and behold that one thing happened.
----------------------------
This won't make sense but oh well. I wrote the end half on my phone.

Thank you for 10,7k it means a lot!