chapter 23: love is here

Andrew's P.O.V

one tap two tap. i looked down at her. she was looking at the table. deep in her thoughts."i don't think the video idea is a good time now"i barley heard what she said."why do you say that"i asked.

she lifted her head up,looking straight at me."i'm mentally unstable. that isn't something i want to be when doing it"

Shane came inside and smiled at us."Can i barrow you?"he asked, i nodded."i'll be back soon"

we walked upstairs and Shane closed the door."Parker, something isn't right about him""what do you mean by it" he looked at me.

"his attitude, he was in jail Andrew, fucking Jail"he whispered yelled.

"it's not my call Shane, i can't ask her to kick him out. Sophia is pregnant with his child"his widened."What"he said nearly laughing.

"yeah, but i was gonna ask you if we could maybe do the video idea another time?"i asked."sure, i think that's best"he said.

i smiled,"i don't think he'll stay long"he nodded. Penelope walked inside. all emotions in her face were gone."hey bubs"i pulled her closer to me."i think we should take a car ride"

----------------------

Penelope P.O.V

the car ride was quiet. the only sound was the radio.Until Andrew broke the silents."are you gonna tell me whats wrong?"

rain was on the window. i liked the rain. i watched as it fell on the window.i guess i forgot what he told me. since i didn't answer."maybe"i mumbled."Penelope, i won't stop this car ride until you tell me whats bothering you." i chuckled."so you're stuck with me either you like it or not"

i sighed, i started telling him about Parker and why it was such a bother to me why he was there. And about what happened with Sophia. And all he did was listen. It was a nice change. not having to listen to others problems."i also might take a break from social media and shit"i said.

"why do you say that?"i was back to looking at the window."i don't know, i just feel like if i do i might get better"

he giggled."if that's what you want to do."i smiled."okay, but what do you wanna do on Valentines day?"

silents. nothing to be said again."Andrew Siwicki, have you not thought about it?"i giggled.

he turned a light shade of pink."no i have, it's just not that special"he said.i took the Aux cord and plugged it into my phone.

i put on September."everything you do is special, whats you're idea?"i asked.

"well, i was thinking of going out. maybe to a nice restaurant. And asking you to move in with me"he mumbled the last part.

a smile came onto my face as i let out a giggle."Andrew, i would happily move in with you"i said and kissed his cheek.

"so you're okay with that idea?"i nodded."so tell me what you want!"i sang. 

"So, here's a story from A to Z"we both sang.we got back to Shane's place."there my favorite editors are!"Shane exclaimed when we walked in.

i giggled."i don't edit for you tho Shane?" he smiled"Not Yet"i nodded.

"where is Garrett?" Shane pointed to my 'room'. i walked over and saw him on the floor with a bottle of Vodka on his left.

"oh Garrett"i said and sat next to him."i hate February"he slurred.i stuck out my hand."come on Garrett, if you get drunk i'll get drunk with you"i smiled."love is here" i giggled.

i took a sip, and felt the vodka burn in my throat."So how did the talk go"he asked,taking a big chug of the drink."okay i guess." now taking another sip."did he ask you the question"he was giggling."yeah he did"i started to feel it.

my words were not straight, more slurred."we should do Karaoke!"i got up and put on Dancing Queen.

"Penelope! i could never"Garrett said in a British accent."yes you can!"i said.

"You can dance!"i exclaimed, Garrett joined in after awhile.

"you are the dancing Queen!"we both sang.

-----------

Andrew Walked in and looked at us. i Gasped."Andrew!"i said and threw my arms over his neck nearly falling.

"hey let's go to bed"he said in a calming voice."What? nooo, Andrew i wanna party!"he giggled."Garrett! oh poor thing. he is all aloneee for Valentines can he join us???" i said.

"maybe he can? But let me get you some water."i gave him a kiss."no, just kiss me"i said and kissed him again.

"Penelope"i stopped."you don't love me!"i said and cried."no no baby i do, but i need to get you some water"he said and kissed me on the forehead.

"fineeee, but i'll be waiting"i giggled. he giggled and left to get some water.

i guess Garrett left? since he wasn't here with me.i got in bed and yawned."Ohhhh Andrew, i'm waitingggg"i yelled.

he came back with a glass and Tylenol."here you go"i took the glass and drank it along with the Tylenol.Andrew took of his Shirt and got in bed.

"this is new"i said, i was semi back to normal."yeah? well seeing you drunk is new too"he said and pulled me closer to him.

i kissed him and the kiss got more intense. i got on top and felt his hands go up my shirt.i smiled and pulled away. i took of the shirt.

leaving me in my bra."i love you"i said, my breathing was heavy."i love you too."he said and pulled me back down.

---------------------

i woke up on my Stomach. and a massive hangover."oh why did i drink"i mumbled. i looked around and saw my clothes on the floor.Along with Andrew's.

"oh god"i said and ran to throw up after yesterdays event.i found a blanket to cover my self up."Penelope?"

i sat by the toilet, tears running down my face.i saw Andrew sit next to me. doing circles around my back.

i closed my eyes and felt my breathing going down."i'm better now"i mumbled and smiled at him."you sure"he whispered.

i nodded. i got up and took my pills. and got dressed. i quickly noticed that the hoodie i wanted was gone."looking for this"i turned around and saw Andrew in the grey hoodie i wanted.

"Hey! that's mine"i lied.he giggled and took it of."here you go Pen."he said and kissed me. i smiled at the kiss he gave me and put it on.

i wore my hair in a messy bun and walked put too see the one and only.

my grandmother

-------------

A/N: i have a thing with cliffhangers. gives me more to write on since i'm going away for a week.so this is where i'll stop for now. just so you all have something to look for when i do get back into writing. have a nice  day/night.