Chapter 35: she's Pregnant

Penelope's p.o.v

We had gotten back from Colorado 3 days ago, I had been filled in by Shane about all the drama.

I was shocked to say the least, I was out for a walk with Xavier in his stroller just to get away from everything.

"Penelope" I looked up and saw a man with a camera in one hand and his phone in the other.

He was from Hollywood fix"hi, how did you find me?" I had never been followed by paparazzi.

"I saw you walking with Xavier? Is it?" I nodded"well there is a lot going on in the beauty community"he said.

"Yeah you could say that" I said and looked at Xavier. He was asleep.

"Why do you think that?" He asked"me personally thinks that the hole beauty community drama is stupid" I said.

"Have you spoken to James or Shane?" I chuckled"I've spoken to Shane, he knows what I think about this" he nodded"I have not talked to James personally, but he said sorry for the comment" I said

"There are rumours going around that you and Andrew are together again" he said

"Me and him are not dating, I'm not ready for a relationship. I need to focus on myself and Xavier" I said looking at the man.

"Okay that's all I had, have a nice day Penelope" he said and gave me a smile.

"You too" I said and walked off.

~~~~~~~~

"Xavier calm down" I said swaying to the side slowly.

"Is he okay"Andrew asked walking into his room looking at me and Xavier.

"He is tired, did you the Hollywood fix thing" I said as Xavier stopped crying.

He nodded"about the hole Cheating thing"he said, I had known Andrew for many years now and I could tell by the way he was acting.

"Are you joking?!"I whispered yelled, I looked down and saw Xavier asleep.

I put him in his crib and closed the door."She said she was sorry and that he kissed her"he explained.

"Oh my god! I'm so stupid!"I said and shook my head at the fact that I was Pregnant with his child again.

"Listen Penelope, me and her aren't together. Just figuring things out. She's pregnant" I felt sick at the fact she was pregnant.

I held my hand to my stomach and ran to the bathroom, vomiting."you want Water?"he asked removing the hair I had around my face.

I shook my head"no, how many weeks is she" don't be close with me.

"13 weeks"he said, and sat down next to me but I quickly stood up"is it yours"I asked walking away from him.

"She isn't sure"he said, what the fuck is going threw this girls mind.

"Great is your trapped"I said and sat down on the couch.