Ruby Rose Universe

Everyone was still kinda getting over Star's speech. It finally started to sink into everyone's brain that Star isn't good... but she isn't necessarily bad either.

     "It seems that she's a bit more villainous than good willed. I'm willing to say that she's more on our side." smirked Cinder. As she said this a note flew down from out of nowhere.

     The note said, "I mean you're not really wrong, but I do like a lot of the so called "good characters. Anyway since a bunch of you guys pretty frazzled about the last one I put on a pretty happy scene. Oh someone remind me about Salem (Big fan btw) and Roman (Neo slightly tears up). I gotta do something with her. I'll be back in a few."

"Okay! Let's watch it then!" Ruby exclaims ever so optimistic.

Ruby is seen with a ukulele in a van. The scene plays out until the song starts. If you're evil and you're on the rise. You can count on the four of us taking you down. 'Cause we're good and evil never beat us, we'll win the fight and then go out for pizzas!

"This is a musical?" (Weiss)

"It appears so." (Blake)

"Woah Ruby you have a pretty singing voice." (Yang)

"I agree. Ruby you have an calming singing voice." (Pyrrha)

"Hehe not really. That is the multiverse me." (Ruby)

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang are now singing. We are the Team RWBY, we'll always save the day! And if you think we can't, we'll always find a way! That's why the people in Remnant believe in Blake, Yang, and Weiss, and Ruby!

"This is extremely cute!!" (Nora)

"You peasants really think you can beat us with naive-ness?" (Watts) A paper ball hits Watts in the back of the head and unfolds.

     Shut up Watts. -(signed with a star)

     Weiss now singing. If you could only know, what we really are. When we arrived on Remnant, from out beyond your star. We were amazed to find, your beauty and your pleasants. And we will protect your kind, and we will protect your Remnant, and we will protect your Remnant, and we will protect you!

     "You guys are aliens??" (Jaune)

     "Cool!!" (Nora)

     Interlude

     Blake shown with her faunus ears free. I will fight for the place where I'm free to leave together and exist as me.

     Weiss is shown with Myrtenaster. I will fight in the name of The Schnee's and everything that I believe in.

     Yang is shown in a boxing stance doing some punches. I will fight the place I was made in, Patch is everything I've ever known!

     Ruby is shown standing with her cape fluttering and a few rose petals float around her. I will fight to be everything that everybody wants me to be when I'm grown.

     "Woah is that true guys? Is that the reasons you guys wanna be huntresses?" (Jaune). Team RWBY replied with a mix of confirmations or "close enough"s. 

     Shows the villains looking down on Team RWBY. The odds are against us, it won't be easy, but we're not going to do it alone! We are Team RWBY, we'll always find a way! That's why the people in this world believe in Blake, Yang, and Weiss, and Ruby!

     "That was so cool!" (A lot of the good guys.)

"Such naive ness" (A lot of the bad guys.)

"Wasn't that great!" Star appears and does a little clap with her hands. Most of the people jumped at her sudden appearance.

"Oh we were suppose to remind you of Salem and Roman Torchwick I think?" Jaune remembers the note.

"Ohhhh that yeah I'll do that in the next chapter." As Star says this it shows her getting slammed into the floor by an invisible force. (DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!) This time everyone jumped.

Author's Notes:
Yeah ima end this chapter with that. Anyway I would really appreciate it if you guys commented some feedback and ideas of different Ruby centered multiverses. It doesn't have to be a crossover. Okay see you guys hopefully next week.