Rune Rose

Chatter was rolling around the room as people mingled about. Star floats up and claps loudly to attract everyone's attention. Everyone was slightly scared to see what comes next.

"Alrighty folks this one is a bit different where Ruby isn't the main character but her twin brother is."

"But I don't have a twin brother" -Ruby

"Well in this universe you do! Anyway I'm not gonna waste any time and get started. Everyone get to your seats or I will German suplex y'all into the chair." -Star

The screen turned into Beacon Academy only parts of the grounds were on fire, the top of Beacon Tower was gone, and a dragon Grimm circled the school spawning creepers as he flew. Salem stood in the courtyard, there was a dust cloud a few feet away. When it cleared it was revealed an injured Team RRWBY, JNPR, CVFY, Qrow, Ironwood, Ozpin, Glynda.

"Uhhhh not again." -Basically everyone

"Is this all you can do Ozpin?" Salem said with a mocking tone. Soon several types of grimms appeared besides her and soon black portals appearing above her. "Humanity has become nothing but insect in my eyes.. You are all nothing but stepping stones for me to rule this world.

A seventeen year old Rune slowly gets up and was glaring at Salem. He turns to others who were tired and injured especially Ozpin who was losing a lot of blood.

"Well this is different" -Mercury

"Ha Ozpin's on the brink on death" -Cinder

"Is that what I really looked like? So... evil?" -(Human) Salem

"Is that my twin?" -Ruby

"Yup!" -Star with a thumbs up.

Everyone is too injured to fight. Ironwood lost his arms and Ozpin is losing a lot of blood and didn't help he doesn't have any aura left to protect or heal himself. The others are too tired are too injured to fight. I guess I don't have any to use that' Rune thought grimly. He really doesn't want to use it but if there's any chance in beating Salem he would really need to do it.

"Ozpin." Rune said as he finally stands up from his feet. He remove his red hood and threw away his sword. "I want you and everyone to get out of here."

"What!" Everyone shouted in shock and everyone looks at Rune in disbelief. "What the hell are you saying Rune? You want us to leave you here?!" Yang shouted in shock and rage. She couldn't believe what his brother is ordering them.

Rune ignored Yang words and slowly started to walk towards to Salem Army.

"Rune. Stop you can't beat her." Ozpin said as he cough some blood. Glynda and Qrow went to his side to support him.

"And you can't beat her Ozpin. Everyone is either too tired or too injured. I'm the only one who can still fight." Rune shot back as he continues to walk to the center to the battle field.

"RUNE DON'T BE AN IDIOT! YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT ARMY! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE." Weiss shouted at him with anger in her face. Rune stopped in his track before looking back at everyone. Everyone eyes widen in seeing Rune expression that on his face.

All the good guys were also protesting.

"He really is idiotic, ain't he? Fighting that whole army when others failed." -Roman with Neo nodding along.

He was smiling at them. a smile that was full of life.

"I really like that smile." -(You guys choose who said that)