Trade

"Alright everyone get back to your seats." Star exclaimed while clapping loudly. Everyone rushed back to their seats as to not raise the wrath of Star. Once everyone sat Star started talking, "Okay now that everyone is seated I'll be starting the next one. Any questions?" Ruby raises her hand. "Yes Ruby?"

"Um, what are we gonna watch?" -Ruby

"Something sad." -Star

"Anything else?" -Yang

"Hmmm..... nope. Wait actually this one will be a bit different from the others..." -Star (in a thoughtful pose) "Anyway without further ado let's get started."

Beacon was getting overrun. There was grimm and the White Fang everywhere. All those who were watching could immediately tell this was during the fall of beacon. The good guys all collectively winced, while the bad guys smirked over their first major win. Some students were gathered.

     "Guys... Pyrrha and Jaune are still missing." Someone pointed out.

"I'm going." Ruby says as she speeds away.

"Wait Ruby!" Weiss exclaims sprinting after her. When she was able to catch up her scroll starts ringing. Jaune's icon pops up... hurriedly she picks up.

"You guys have to help! It's Pyrrha she went after someone she can't beat. At the top of the tower please hurry!" Jaune babbles clearly worried.

Those mentioned in the scene all collectively wince. They all look at each other with sad eyes more specifically Ruby, Jaune, and Pyrrha.

"No time to waste. Let's keep going." Ruby says determined not to lose another friend. Weiss follows after. Wasting no time Ruby starts running up the tower with the help of Weiss's glyphs.

Meanwhile on top of the tower

Pyrrha and Cinder are seen fighting. Cinder pulls back the string releasing an arrow towards Pyrrha. Pyrrha uses her shield to block but the arrow somehow deforms and reforms behind the shield hitting Pyrrha's Achille's heal. In pain Pyrrha drops to her knees. Seeing this Cinder starts pulling back the string aiming directly and Pyrrha's heart. What they didn't know was that Ruby was right at the top of the tower already.

Not ready to see Pyrrha's death again Ruby closes her eyes and whimpers. Concerned glances are thrown at Ruby and Pyrrha from different people.

Time seems to slow down as Cinder's finger's lets go. Not wishing to see her friend die Ruby pushes her semblance to the fullest and rushes Cinder. Ruby pushed the bow in time for it to only hit Pyrrha's elbow. Time slowly comes back to normal. Both Pyrrha and Cinder's eyes widen at the girl that seemed to have appeared out of nowhere.

Ruby gasp. Tears of joy starts coming out of her eyes. She was able to save Pyrrha. Star looks at her. Hmmm... she seems to have forgotten this isn't over yet. People stand up causing the movies to pause. No one really notices too busy celebrating or too busy being distracted by the celebrating.

It all happened so fast. In anger of almost seeing another friend die Ruby slashes downwards cutting Cinder in half. But before that Cinder was able to shoot an arrow... right into Ruby's chest. Pyrrha gasps in worry. Both Cinder and Ruby collapse.

All the happy smiles dropped. Pyrrha's eyes widens in horror. W-was her life just traded for Ruby's? Ruby's friends all scream, cry, or freeze in despair.

With pure determination Pyrrha was able to crawl towards Ruby. When she gets there she sees Ruby covered in blood both her's and not.

"R-ruby?" Pyrrha whispers shakily.

Ruby turns her head weakly in Pyrrha's direction. "H-hi."

"Ruby please no! Stay awake please." Pyrrha cries in despair.

"I... I'm so glad I was able to save someone today." Ruby coughs up blood.

"Please no no. Ruby stay with me please. You're one of my only friends"

"T-tell everyone I love th-" The once shining silver eyes dulls. Pyrrha tries to shake her awake screaming in agony and sorrow. But it's too late. A once blooming flower has now wilted.

To be continued...

"Guess you guys celebrated too early. Hehe" Star giggles to the silent room. Suddenly all hell breaks loose. Those who were silently crying went on to full blown loud sobbing. "Alright alright geez you guys get so worked up over Ruby dying. Aren't you glad Pyrrha's alive?"

Some can only admit to themselves that they would trade fifty Pyrrha's for one Ruby. Star, who can read minds, giggle at the thoughts of others. "You guys can talk amongst yourselves while I think of the next movie,".

Author's Notes:
Me: *nervous laughter*
Readers: *holding different weapons* YOU TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN DO ANY OF OUR REQUEST!!?!?!
Me: AHH IM SORRY *runs away incoherently screaming*

As I said ^ I'm quite sorry for not updating. I'm more of a reader than I am a writer but I have a bunch of ideas I just can't help but write out. Also I'm sorry for not doing any of the request. I'm just unfamiliar with a whole lot of them. Other than that how has everyone been holding up? If anyone ever is really bored and wants someone to talk to feel free to message me.

I'm also contemplating making this a story.