Intermission

With a groan Star gets up and off of the ground.

"Ok that hurt. Like a lot. Anyway let me get on to what I saying." Star draws a circle with orange chalk in the front. Everyone in the theater watches intrigued on what she was doing. Star continues to draw symbols around the circle. Once she is done Star sits in a mediating pose in front of the circle. After Star mumbles some gibberish the circle starts to glow and someone appears in it.

     "Roman!?!?" was the what almost everyone said. Though a lot of it wasn't said in a well manner.

     "Where am I! Last I remember was getting eaten after giving and awesome speech to Red." Roman was highly confused. Before anyone can answer him though, he was tackled by a pink, brown, and white blur. Neo was seen sobbing into his shirt while clutching tightly to him.

     "Awww how heartwarming. You're welcome Neo! Anyway I don't feel like explaining it to Roman so," Star snaps and Roman gets flooded with memories on what was happening.

     "Ah so Red got us all in this mess?" Roman mentioned.

     "Basically." said most of the bad guys and Star.

     "Okay Roman head to your seat. Now I need Salem to come to the front please," hearing this the bad guys started to protest only to be shut up by Salem heading down.

     "Yayyyy. (Star did a little clap) okay I just need to you stand in front of me and hold out your hand," Star instructed. Salem did what she was told and Star grabbed her hand. Star grabbed Salem's hand and pulled it up to her face and kissed it. This caused Salem and a lot of others to blush. But Salem started glowing and a blinding light shown making everyone close their eyes but Star. When everyone opened their eyes again instead of Salem was a blond haired and blue eyed human. It was revealed that the human was Salem and everyone stared in shock. Suddenly Salem started crying and hugged Star.

     "Thank you! Thank you so much." Salem said. Star smiled and summoned a throne in between the good guy side and the bad guy side.

     "You're welcome! I'm a big fan by the way. And I think you deserve a throne. But not a throne of loneliness. You deserve all the love and adoration in the world." Star said still smiling brightly.

     "Now that's done ima let you guys talk or something. Emotions aren't really my thing. Oh before I go, if any of you attack anyone I will make you disappear in ash and bring you back slowly and painfully," with that Star disappeared in a flash of glitter.
Naturally the bad guys and good guys separated. Though there was some outcast.  They talked about the situation and trying to see if their was any way to escape. Gradually the two sides started mixing and interacting. It was so subtle that no one really noticed.

Author's Note:
So that's that. Please leave feedback it's greatly appreciated. Don't forget to suggest some ideas if you have any. Thank you for reading cya soon.