Intermission 2

Random chatter could be heard mixed in with construction noises. While the screen was being repaired people wandered around and chatted with different people. Star and Rose were having a conversation while directing the construction crew.

"So whatcha gonna do with the characters?"

"You know you're a character too, right?"

"Technically so are you."

"Yeah anyway I'm gonna bring them. And maybe remove people? There's a bunch of people and I'm pretty sure most of them haven't said a single thing this whole time."

"Hehe my bad. It'll get better... maybe. Also don't remove anyone yet just bring more people."

"More?"

"Yeah why not."

"Alright."

Everyone was far away so they didn't hear the voice of the Author. Anyone who saw Star talking just assumed she was talking to Rose. Star did her usual clap to get everyone's attention.

"Alrighty guys before we start the scene I'd like to bring a few more people." Star started doing more dramatic poses and making random noises. Rose was off to the side snickering at the over the top display. (Rose's personality is basically a chiller version of Star's btw.) A bright light filled the room once again. Once the light died down four people could be seen.

Team Cvfy

"Ugh my head"

"Where are we?" An Australian accent could be heard.

"Welcome Team Cvfy!! This is my multiverse theater. I'm Star your host," Star greeted in a dramatic way. All of Team Cvfy jumped up and got in battle stances. "Woah there. I know I kidnapped you and everything but no need to be hostile," Star held her hands up in a placating manner.

"You know you're not helping your case right?" Rose nudged her.

"Ruby? She may be dangerous. Get over here," Velvet said with a concerned tone. Rose turned to her surprised.

"Oh no you got me wrong. I'm not your Ruby," Rose emphasized "your".

"What do you mean you're not our Ruby? Did she mess with your mind?" Coco asked, also very concerned. Ruby coughed to get their attention. Team Cvfy turned and got a real surprise from seeing everyone. (The team told Fox what they saw through telepathy.) Ruby did a little wave followed by everyone else in the room. Team Cvfy aside from Fox kept looking between Rose and Ruby in confusion and disbelief.

"I did say multiverse, didn't I? Anyway meet Rose, God!Ruby." Star gestured over to Rose who gave a charming smile in response paired with a little two fingered wave.

"God?" Yatsuhashi questioned with a skeptic tone. Rose raised an eyebrow and snapped. Team Cvfy was then flooded with everything that happened since the start in a slightly more painful way than Roman.

"Oh... wow. Red's big huh?" Coco lowered her glasses at Ruby. She gained nods from everyone in the room.

"Alright alright get to your seats there's still more people coming." Star gestured over to some newly summoned seats.

"Ooo can I summon the next ones?" Rose interrupted.

"Why not?" Star shrugged and let Rose take the stage. Now Rose did the summoning a little bit differently. She started dancing. Star noticed what she was doing and snickered. Rose did a final pose and a bright light filled the room again. Once it faded three figures were seen inside a circle. Rose moved back over to Star who nudged her.

"We're such dorks," Star whispered.

"Ikr" Rose whispered back.

The three figures were revealed to the rest of the Schnee family. Jacques, Willow, and Whitley. Weiss and Winter were quite surprised to see them.

"Mother, Father, Brother??!" Winter and Weiss called out.

'Wow they're not an affectionate family huh?' Rose and Star shared the same thought. Everyone else in the theater was also pretty surprised to see the rest of the Schnee family.

"I demand to know where I am!" Jacques angrily screams.

"We literally kidnapped you and you demand something?" Star raised her eyebrow in confusion.

"And your family was also kidnapped, why did you just ask about yourself?" Rose added.

"I demand you release me!" Jacques looks a lot like a tomato with how red his face is. Rose and Star glanced at each other in confusion and irritation. Star snapped and made Jacques's mouth disappear. This resulted in muffled angry jabbering.

"How dumb can someone be??"

"I'm sorry for my husband," Willow sighed.

"What did you do to my father?!?!" A mini Jacques screamed.

"Oh god not again. Kid you best shut up before you lose a mouth." Whitley promptly shut his mouth. "Just head over to your seats." Jacques grabbed Willow and Whitley's forearms to drag them over to seats. Star and Rose stepped in and grabbed them away from him.

"Oh no you don't. Jacques you sit over there." Star gestured over to the villains. A muffled absolutely not came through. Star sighed and teleported him over there. Star led Willow to Summer and sat her next to her. Summer then started chatting with her and Willow gave quiet responses when prompted.

Rose led Whitley over to Oscar and sat him there. Oscar awkwardly tried to start a conversation with him which Whitley ignored. Rose rolled her eyes at that knowing Whitley will eventually warm up to him. Star and Rose met back up in the center.

"Alright three more people."

"You handle the first two?"

"Yup," Star for this one didn't do much. All she really did was draw a circle and tap it. A beam of light rose up from it. Once it faded two figures were seen.

Kali and Ghira Belladonna.

"Mom? Dad?" Blake called out.

'Blake's parents? She has normal parents and is both alive??'

Star directed over to the parents while Rose set up the next summoning. Rose did some dramatic stuff and waited for Star to walk back over. Both of them did a dramatic dance which ended in a dip. A bright light blinded the room once more and in that bright light a figure appeared. The one and only... Adam Taurus. Gasps filled the room and people reached for their weapons only to remember they didn't have them. Star teleported him next to Jacques Schnee. Adam tried to attack him in a rage but found that he couldn't touch him and was bound to his chair. He started thrashing in rage which Star ignored. Star clapped and gave everyone who didn't have memories of the previous events the memories.

"Alright the construction crew have finished repairing the screen so we'll be watching our next universe in just a bit."