Something's Wrong...

As Star set up the next universe to watch she felt something off about but decided to ignore it.

"Alrighty guys this one is pretty calm. So ;P" Star was somehow able to recreate that text face on her face.

Someone tapping the screen could be heard.

Star furrowed her eyebrows. That's not what supposed to be on the screen...

"Hello? Can y'all see? No?" A voice everyone can recognize as Ruby's could be heard loud and clear. Something was moved off the camera to show Ruby with a charming smile.

"Oh hello!"

'Is she talking to us?' and other related thoughts rang through everyone's mind. A groan rang out through the theater which had everyone facing Star. Star had her face in her hands as she groaned.

"Oh come on Star that unhappy to see me? I haven't even done anything yet," Ruby pouted.

Eyes grew wide as everyone switched from staring at the Ruby on screen in shock to staring at a still groaning Star in shock.

'Did she just talk to us?!?!?'

"You hacked my universal showing screen so yes you did do something and yes I am not happy to see you," Star groaned. Everyone was wondering what the relationship between them was.

"Oh come on you know you love me."

"That can be debated."

This back in forth between them had the cast giving themselves whiplash in their confusion.

"Hey I'm looking around and you're missing a few people."

'SHE CAN SEE US???'

"I didn't want to invite them."

"Your story is getting bland Author. You barely have people talking." Suddenly Ruby gets punched across the face by an invisible force which takes her out of frame for a few seconds.

(If Star isn't allowed to break the fourth wall you can't either.)

Ruby pouts.

Star laughs at her.

"I know it's bland but it'll get better later on and once motivation picks up." Everyone learned not to question it and just decided to move on.

"Yeah. Anyway I'm coming over."

"WHAT! NO YOU AREN'T" Star jumped up and rushed to the screen. She put her hands on it and seems to be pushing.

"Yes I am!"

The screen starts to crack in a certain spot. Until it broke to show the Ruby in question. Crashing into Star which led to them getting tangled up on the ground.

Star pushed Ruby off of her and looked at the screen with cool new hole in it.

"You broke my screen!" Star screamed in disbelief.

"Well if you didn't try to stop me it wouldn't have broke." Ruby stood up dusting herself of. She took a look around the room to see everyone staring at them wide eyed.

"Hello! I'm the Ruby who knows about the multiverse and made myself a god. To not confuse anyone with Ruby here you guys can call me Rose," Rose said with a charming smile. Ruby raised her hand.

"Yes Ruby?" Rose asked with an amused smirk.

"What's your relationship with Star?"

"We're lovers."

"No we're not." Star butts in but doesn't look up as she's busy booking a repair team on the multiverse web. "You're paying for the repair team btw."

"Fair enough."

'That didn't really answer our question' Everyone sweat dropped.

"Wait so because you knew about the multiverse you became a god? So I can become a god?!?!?" Ruby asked excited. Everyone else shivered at the thought of the excitable teen being a god. Rose looked at her amused and answered.

"No." Ruby pouts while everyone else lets out a sigh of relief.

"Wait how did you become a god then?" Ozpin inquired. The villains were curious too. Having a god on their team would surely lead them to victory.

"World blew up," That caused eyes to widen even more, "I didn't die. Met Star. Became a god. Same type of god as her. Playful God Team!" Rose held up her hand which Star high-fived without looking her way, busy on call.

"Anyway the screen will be fixed in no time so you guys don't have to worry."