11: Mirror Mirror

I looked at everyone as we played, it seems like everyone is enjoying themselves "I love your outfit by the way very VK" Evie said making me spin around so she can see it better.

"Thank you i love you outfit too," i said before excusing myself and walking over to Jay and Ben "You're actually good at this game," i said kissing Jay cheek and he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist

"Thank you i love you outfit too," i said before excusing myself and walking over to Jay and Ben "You're actually good at this game," i said kissing Jay cheek and he smiled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Can i have one on the lips" 

"If you win," i said patting his head and we just laughed and counting playing the game. "What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" We heard Queen Leah said and everything went quite i ran over to Mal and Queen Leah. "Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember our proclamation to give the new generation a chance?"

"A chance to what, Marilyn? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! You mustn't trust her."

"I'm so so..." Mal started to say but chad stopped her. "Go away! Stay away from her!"

"Don't do this, Chad." i said standing in front of Mal. "What? They were raised by their parents, Marilyn. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl's boyfriend and you stole another man's girlfriend"

"Hey, shut your filthy mouth Chad" 

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." Chad said pointing to each one of them. "E, can i see your mirror?" i said holding my hand out she reached in her purse and handing it to me. "Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" I said towards the mirror and pointing it to Chad i know it showed his face. "What? Come on!" Chad said pushing my hand away. "Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!" Jay said grabbing Chad and jacking him up. I saw E grabbed the bottle i gave her and sprayed Chad and he went out like a light.

I pulled Jay back and he was still staring at Chad. "Jay I'm alright okay, it takes more than weak Chad to hurt me," i said turing his face away from chad and towards me. "Come on, Mal." E said pulling Mal away "Guys!" I yelled out towards them. "Jay!" I heard Mal call out and i look up at Jay "i have to go" he said moving my hands off of him "Jay" i said and he walked away.

"I feared something like this would happen." Beast said looking at Ben and I "This isn't their fault!" Ben said "No, son. It's yours."

"No it's not it's everyone here you guys are so closed-minded they are not their parents and neither are we, would you treat me different if you found out i was born on the island, I've help every person in Auradon we are supposed to be they good guys and look what happens. Chad acts more like a bad guy than any one of them he came from prince charming but i guess because he was born here it's okay, right?" i said fighting back my tears and walk away "Marilyn" i heard mom called out and she held her hand open. "It's okay I'm here a lot of people aren't going to like other people because what is outside but when you have no looks or money that can make you look good on the outside the people will finally realize that that person was an evil thing on the inside and out."

"Thank you mom"

"It's what I'm here for now go and find the boyfriend of yours" i giggled and then nodded "I'll see you later," i said kissing her cheek and walking to find everyone.

---

"Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay." I said standing in front of Jay grabbing his hands but he didn't grab my hand he just moved them away from him not looking at me.

"Listen, Evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just-" Doug started to say as he walked over to us but Chad tried stopped him "It's my fault, Doug. I'm sorry." E said looking up at Doug. "No, It's mine."

"Doug!" Herkie said "What?" he said looking back at Herkie who made a face. "Doug..." E said she looked like she was about to cry. "Sorry, I can't."

"How long does she think that's gonna last? Mal and Jay are just the bad kid's infatuation." Adurey said as she stopped by the table "Yeah. I mean, there never gonna make a villain a queen nor kind." Jane said laughing and i sighed rolling my eyes before waving my hand towards Jane's hair and everyone started laughing but this time at Jane her hair was like it was before. "Ew!" Herkie said looking over at Jane.

"There's a lot more where that came from." I said standing infront of them "Excuse me, who do you think you are?" Audrey said standing infront of me "I'm the queen" i said before picking up my hand and eveyone started running away as i turned around towards Jay and everyone they weren't there anymore. I sighed deeply throwing my hands up and walking back to my room getting ready for the conration tomorrow.