Chapter 1

[Y/N] POV

"Hey guys!" I wave at the camera Infront of me "As you probably know by now, since I've said it in literally all my past few videos, I'm participating in this year's N.S.C.C and I'll be joined by tons of popular YouTubers". I begin pointing randomly in the air where I'll edit some Youtuber faces in "LaurenZside, Jacksepticeye, SSsniperwolf, Mar...and more. I'll see you all there!". I turn off the recording and look over to my Markiplier poster. How am I gonna get over this childish crush? Let alone be on the same stage as him. It's been like this ever since then...

*14 years ago* (Btw: Ur 29 now)

"I-I don't know [Bff/N] (Best female friend)". She put her hand on my shoulder "You'll be fine [Y/N]. Besides, my dads can take you in if anything happens". I nod and we head to my house. Luckily my parents were both in the living room...it's now or never.

"Mom? Dad? Can we talk?". They turned their attention to me. My dad is the first to speak "What's the matter son?". I hesitate then felt [Bff/N] put her hand on my shoulder. I took a deep breath "Mom? Dad? I'm...I'm gay". There was dead silence. My father then began laughing hysterically "That's a good one. Hehe, did [Bff/N] make you say it?". I reluctantly shake my head. "This is a joke right? My son isn't a fag right?!" I could feel the hurt in his voice. "Harold, calm down. It's just a phase like those emo kids". I changed from worry...to rage. I turned to [Bff/N] "We should leave...now". I slammed the door upon our exit. We began walking to her house as tears began to form in my eyes. "Well," she wiped away my tears "It's lucky you store some clothes at my house, huh?". A soft smile grows on my face "I guess it is".

*Present day*

My YouTuber friends don't even know about my crush on Mark...except [Bff/N] of course. She's my roommate...she was gonna find out eventually.

I walk over to my bags and start packing. "Hey! [Y/N]! You hungry?". I look over my shoulder and shake my head "Nah it's cool". She shrugs and goes back downstairs. I look up "Can't forget you". I grab my Markiplier poster and put it in my bag. Hopefully I can learn to compose myself before we get to L.A.

A/N

And here we are! My Markiplier fanfic.

Please note that there won't be a smut chapter as I:
1. Can't write smut very well.
2. Don't think it'd fit with the way it's written.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this story.

Lots of love! Byeee

Dream Come True (Markiplier X Male reader) | COMPLETED ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara