Chapter 8

Here it is...the final chapter of a book I really enjoyed writing. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Mark POV

Alright! Tonight's my date with [Y/N]. I can't wait! Jeez, I sound like a high school girl.

I put on my nicest clothes, and did my hair a bit. Since we're just hang out and check out the town, I just wore whatever.

Sean taps me on my shoulder and I hear a camera shutter "Aw, they grow up so fast". I roll my eyes at him "You know this isn't the first date I've been on right?". Sean hands me his phone "By the way, Stacy sent this. It was in [Y/N]'s bag". I raise an eyebrow "Isn't that an invasion of his privacy?". "C'mon. I know you want to~". I reluctantly take the phone and blush heavily at the image. It was my tasteful nudes calendar but with hearts around most of the pictures. I hand Sean his phone and clear my throat "I think I should get going. See ya later Sean".

*Tiny timeskip*

I wait in the lobby for him. Is being a bit little a recurring thing with this guy? "I'm here! Sorry! I'm here now!" he said almost out of breath. "Lemme guess...Stacy?" I say with a small smirk. He rubs the back of his neck and blushes "Uh...y-yeah?". I roll my eyes and start walking towards the door "C'mon, I'm starving".

*At the restaurant*

We sit down and wait for our...well, waiter. "I hope a pizza place is alright". He shakes his head "It's fine. I'm not really a fancy guy". Our waiter, who is a beautiful young blonde woman, soon appears and takes our orders. "Anything else boys?" as she says that, I notice her eyeing [Y/N] with lust in her eyes. "Uh yeah" I put my hand on his, causing him to blush "That's all. Thank you". She nods and gives me a death glare before she leaves.

"Mark?" I look at him "Thanks for that. She was...intense". We both laugh and soon our food arrives.

*After taking a pizza from its family*

"Okay, what's next?". [Y/N] turns a little pink "I was hoping we could go to the pier and watch the sunset". I smile "Sounds like a plan". He smiles and latches onto my arm, blushing lightly. (A/N: My heart!!!! Ahhhh!!)

We eventually reach the pier, just as the sun starts setting over the ocean. The sky begins to turn pink and orange, with no clouds in sight, creating a beautiful scene. And having [Y/N] here somehow makes the scene even better. My heart feels...full and warm. I turn to the man next to me and hold his hand "[Y/N]?". He looks at me in shock, then smiles sweetly. "I don't wanna be too forward but...I think I love you" I say as I wrap my arms around his waist. "Mark..." he wraps his arms around my neck "I love you too. I always have". My faces inches closer to his and I press my lips to his. I...I really love this man.

[Y/N] POV

I can't believe this is happening. After so many years of watching him from a screen. Fantasizing about scenarios of how we'd meet. And now...all my dreams are coming true.

Mark slowly parts from me "So...are we official?". I giggle and nod "I'd hope so". "Looks like you're having fun". We turn our heads to the mysterious voice and see a girl approaching us. I blush heavily when I realize who it is "[BFF/N]?!". "I came to check up on you...but it looks like you're doing juuuuust fine". She glances over to Mark and her jaw drops "Wait...are you THE Markiplier?!". "The one and only" he smirks. [BFF/N] then looks back to me "You lucky bastard". I blush and smile nervously.

After some chatting, she announces that she has to go back. "Well" the dark haired man smiles towards me "she was something". "You'll get used to it".

*At the hotel*

As we enter the hotel, we're met by a large group of Mark's extremely loud fans. They all had microphones, cameras, signs, etc. They notice us enter and start to surround Mark while pushing me out of the way. Then they begin bombarding him with questions like:

"What did you think of Sirenhead?"

"How are Jack and Pewds doing?"

"Sign this please!"

"Do you plan on getting a girlfriend while you're here?"

That question stood out to Mark and the fans noticed that. They began chanting "Tell us! Tell us!". He takes a deep breath "Actually" he begins to push through the crowd, reaches me and takes my hand "I'm already spoken for". "Oh yeah? Prove it!" a particularly short woman says. He looks over to me as if wanting permission. I shrug then nod. He pulls me close, then kisses me, causing the fans to go wild. Mark pulls away, then looks to the crowd "Just promise me you won't tell anyone whatsoever. Not your family and friends, or online".

"Of course! Anything for you Mark!"

"Don't worry"

"Even if you're taken, we all still love ya!" (A/N: Facts)

The crowd eventually gets shooed out the door by the staff. It's relatively quiet again. Mark and I head upstairs, hand-in-hand. When we reach our floor, Sean is waiting there for us "Aww...such cute". I kiss Mark on the cheek and smile "I agree".

Mark turns to me "So how was your date the one and only Markiplier?". I smile and take my hands in his "It was a dream come true".

And it's finally over. I hope you're all satisfied with the ending. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to plug my new book that I'm extremely excited about. What is this book you ask? Why, it's my own original story of course!

I've been waiting such a long time to share this story featuring my original characters. I was really scared to do it, because I was scared of getting negatively criticized for it. But after seeing all the love I got for this book, I knew I could handle it. So I'm happy to intr

As for right now?