Chapter 6

[Y/N] POV

"Stacy...who did you just call?". She began playing with her hair "...Mark". "You did what?!". "Hey, getting to know him might make tomorrow easier". I sigh and get up from the bed "You're really evil, y'know that?". Stacy flashes me a goofy smile "I try". I roll my eyes and start getting ready.

*10 min timeskip*

"Sorry that took so long! Stacy couldn't decide what jacket to take" I shout as we exit the elevator. "Hey!" Stacy punches my arm. Mark looks our way and smiles. Well...today might be the day I die.

We leave the lobby and start looking for a restaurant. Sean points to a cart nearby "Maybe we should eat something small. The movie is starting soon". We all agree and get a corndog each. We continue walking and eating when something caught me off-guard. A conversation Mark wanted to start with me that is. "So [Y/N], I've started watching RWBY and I gotta say, it's really good" (I demand this!Or him reacting to the intros! Or not lmao 😂). I look to him in surprise "H-huh?". He goes noticeably pink "To be honest, I watched your reviews and thought I'd check it out". I begin to go pink myself "Uh y-you're welcome". I then feel Stacy nudge me in the arm.

After some time, we find the theater and buy tickets to IT: Chapter 2. We get our snacks and take our seats, and Stacy is deliberately forcing me to sit next to Mark.

Mark POV

"This movie isn't so bad" I whisper to myself. The second I say that, a jump scare happens "I take that back". I then feel hands on my arm. I look over and see [Y/N] gripping my arm. He realizes that I'm looking at him and he goes red. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to" he whispered to me. "It's fine". He goes a deeper shade of red "I...uh...w-well...uhmm...". I softly chuckle. I don't know why, but it seems almost like he's flustered.

*After the movie*

Stacy and Sean are walking ahead of us, leaving [Y/N] and me in the back. For some reason, [Y/N] won't look me in the eye. "Uh...you okay?". He looks at me and goes a little pink "Y-yeah, I'm just a little cold. I didn't think it would be. So I left my jacket at the hotel". "Oh, well here" I take my jacket off and put it on his shoulders. He goes red again "Uh...I-I...th-thank you". We stay silent for a bit, but I'm gonna change that. "So" I look at him "How're your...parents doing?". He goes from red to blue really fast "They...I don't talk to them anymore". "If you don't mind me asking...why not?". "My father...treated me like I wasn't his sun. My mom thought it was a phase or some shit like that". I put my hand in his. It was a little awkward, but I think I calmed him down.

"What was a phase?". He takes a deep breath "I'm gay...but don't go telling people or my subscribers that! Not yet anyway...". My eyes widen as he says those words. I smile "Well...at least I'm not alone". [Y/N] blushed a deep red and looks away "Uh...y-your hand". I look down and see our hands still intertwined. "Oh, s-sorry" I pull my hand away and feel heat rise to my cheeks. I then hear him laugh "I'm glad you told me, Mark". I admit sheepishly "This'll be our secret".

We enter the hotel and go our separate ways. But before we do, [Y/N] stops me "Don't make me look bad tomorrow". I nod "I'll try even harder now".

*Later that night*

Stacy POV

Me: Hey Jack? What's Mark doing?

Sean: He's asleep. [Y/N]?

Me: In the shower

Sean: *giggles* Operation Scared 'Straight' was a success

Me: Never doubt a Stacy plan

Sean: I know

A/N

I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter! Just so you all know, I'm working on an original story for my Oc's. Like how they met, what they like, etc.

Also, if you aren't following me...why the frick not? C'mon. If you love crappy content then here I am! But srsly, please follow me.

And now for a shameless plug-in. Here's my TikTok: rainbro04! Please maybe follow there too? Also, thanks for reading.

Ciao!