Chapter 4

A/N
Congrats to anyone who guessed...StacyPlays! Or anyone who got relatively close

I turn on the light and a girl with brown hair and glasses looks up at me. She takes her headphones off "So, you're my roommate for the week, huh?". I can't help but stare in amazement. I'm talking to THE StacyPlays! (Shout out to stacy) I scratch the back of my neck "Looks like it," I extend my arm "I'm [YouTube name], but you can call me [Y/N]". She accepts the hand shake and smiles "You probably know me as StacyPlays, you can call me-". I cut her off "Lemme guess...Stacy?". She giggles and rolls her eyes.

After she stops laughing, Stacy sits back on her bed and puts on a serious face "Just so you know, don't try anything funny". I giggle and cross my arms "Don't worry, I'm gay".

What.Did.I.Just.SAY?! Whatever magical force gave me the confidence to just up and say that, I thank you.

Stacy smiled "Well, I'm glad you told me". I play with my fingers and blush "I...uh...yeah".

***Tiny timeskip***

I start unpacking and hide my poster...but Stacy notices it almost immediately. "Nice poster. That's from his tasteful nudes collection, right" (A/N: Yes, I know it's a calendar but shush). My face went bright red "Um...y-yeah".

"Why so nervous?"

"Umm..."

"What, you got a crush on him or something?"

I look down sheepishly, then back to Stacy. Her face filled with confusion and surprise. "H-how'd you guess?". She clears her throat and points to the poster "I don't think the posters came with small hearts drawn there". She raises an eyebrow and smirks "Well,aren't you two gonna be on stage together?"

"Yeah...I dunno how I'm gonna relax. I've had this crush since 12th Grade"

"Oh...well...hopefully it'll work out"

"*sigh* I hope so"

***Mark POV***
(It's nighttime btw)

I put down my controller and stretch "So Street Fighter huh? That was-". Sean crosses his arms "Pathetic, sad, funny, dum-". "I get it! You can stop now" I pout. I go to my bed and lie down. I stare at the ceiling, struggling to fall asleep. "Something wrong?" Sean says as he sits on his bed. I turn to him "I dunno...just thinking"

"About what?" I should have seen this coming. Sean is...well Sean. Which means very nosy.

"C'mon, you can tell me"

"Alright, alright. But what I say stays in this room. Got it?"

"Got it"

"Well...I...um...I think-"

"Oh just spit it out!"

"I...think I'm gay?"

(A/N: Just so you know, Amy isn't in this story because I love the two of them so much irl so yeah)

The room went silent. Everything seemed to stop. No cars...no voices...no nothing. Sean let out an awkward laugh "I...uh...kinda knew". "You WHAT?!". He shrugged "Felix joked about it and that guy, JoeyGraceffa, said he got a vibe from you. So that made me wonder". Nothing could be more red than my face right now. "Please, Sean. You can't tell anyone at all. Okay?". "Don't worry. My lips are sealed" he made a zipping gesture over his lips. We sat there and laughed.

"So...ya like d-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Septiceye"

"What? I was gonna say dudes" he raised his arms defensively.

"Oh...okay then"

"But then I was gonna say dicks"

"Do that again and I'll cut yours off"

"Okay okay. Geez"

A/N
Again, congrats to anybody who guessed StacyPlays or anything close to the spelling like an 's' or something.

Just a small note, I won't be doing a smut chapter. Only implied or dirty jokes. Another note, [Y/N] is kinda a tsundere.

Thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter!