Chapter 7

[Y/N] POV

"You can do this, [Y/N]" Stacy says as she pats me on the back. Today is the first official day of N.S.C.C. I'm about to go on stage with Sean, Tiff and...Mark. Stacy says I'll be fine, but I doubt it...and hope she's right.

*On stage* (Btw everyone gets 2 stock/lives)

The announcer booms over the intercom "Alright everyone. Choose. Your. Fighter!". I choose  [Smash main] because their just fun to play. And that's the point if N.S.C.C after all. Mark's on my team so he goes next "I'm gonna choose the only person I know how to play". He chooses Incineroar. While Sean is talking about why he chose Simon, I whisper to Mark "You aren't a furry are you? I'd be cool with it". "Hehe nope". I haven't gone blush crazy yet. Good.

Tiff chooses Pikachu and the match begins. Speaking of Tiff as soon as the match begins she uses Pikachu's side B...off the stage. "...Well this is starting out great" Sean said as he started using Simon's side B on me. "Sean quit it!". We then notice the Smash ball appear and we all rush to get it. In the process, Mark K.O's both Sean and himself. Then I get the Smash ball. After some chasing I catch Simon and Pikachu with my final smash and-

Announcer: The winner is...[Smash main]!

The crowd goes crazy, cheering mine and Mark's names. Tiff pats me on the back "Good game". Sean and Mark shake hands, and we exit the stage on separate sides. The cheering crowd slowly dies down as we walk further away from the stage. "So hey" Mark taps my shoulder "How about we celebrate our victory?". I roll my eyes "You mean my victory". "Yeah yeah whatever". I cross my arms and notice he seems kinda nervous. He clears his throat "So are you, uh, free tonight?". I turn a little red "L-like a date?". He turns red too "N-no. Unless you want it to be?". I calm down as Mark keeps rambling. I put my hand on his shoulder "Mark?". He stops as I continue "I'll go with you". I plant a kiss on his cheek and remove my hand from his shoulder. Wait...did I just-?! I quickly back away and feel hotter than an active volcano.

He touches his cheek then looks at me in shock "Uh...well...thanks I guess". I quickly grab my bag "Iamsosorry. WellIgottagosoIwillseeyoulatermyman,mybro. Ok? Ok bye!" I rush out the backstage entrance.

Mark POV

He rushes out the backstage entrance looking noticeably red. "Well then". I turn to the voice and see Sean and Stacy standing there with smirks on their faces. Stacy giggles "Look at Casa Nova over here". I scratch the back of my neck "You saw that I'm guessing". Stacy jumps up and down like a teen girl "Operation Scared 'Straight' worked!". Sean tenses up as I stare at them "Operation what?". They both walk away laughing. As I grab my bag I get a message from Sean.

Sean: No sex until the third date😋

Me: Dude! 😳😤

Sean: Jk

Me: Whatever

A/N

Before anyone asks, no. Dark and Wilford won't be making an appearance. I just wanted this book to be feel good, fluffy, funny, and just something to read when you need a laugh or to chill. So no murder, no death, no Dark, none of that. Also no smut! I won't do that to poor Mark...unless he says it's alright. Anyway...

Ciao for now!