Chapter 5

***[Y/N] POV***

"[Y/N]...I love you" Mark wrapped his arms around me. "I-I love you too" I said as he let go of me. "Unfortunately...I have to go". I felt an overwhelming pain in my chest "But...why?".

"Because," he smiled at me "Stacy's trying to wake you up".

I open my eyes and sure enough, Stacy really is trying to wake me up. "C'mon, get up!". I rub my eyes and lift myself up "I'm up, I'm up". "Get dressed, we have to get ready" she walks over to her bag and takes out a brush "You'll need this". We laugh and I head to the bathroom with some clothes.

***Timeskip, brought to you by Timeskip.com***

We enter the hall that N.S.C.C is being held at and are mesmerized by all the colours around us. There are all kinds of booths with games, merch and even some cosplayer here and there. I turn to Stacy and her face is just like a little girl on Christmas morning. She realizes this and turns bright pink "Uh...I...hey look it's my friends" she points to three people standing infront of the Minecraft stand. We walk over as Stacy calls their names. The second they turn around I immediately recognized them. (Even though Stacy just called their names 😂)

"Hi Lizzie! Joey! Good to see you, Tiff"

They all notice me and look at Stacy questioningly. "Oh, right" she puts her hand on my shoulder "Guys, meet [YouTube name] or [Y/N]. I'd like you to meet Tiff, Joey and Lizzy". Tiff put her hand on her hip and smiled "Isn't this the guy who came out to you?". My eyes widen as I blush. I look at Stacy who laughs nervously "They kinda forced it outta me". I roll my eyes "You could've told me sooner". Joey cleared his throat, getting our attention "You're not [Y/N]". We all laugh and begin checking out the different booths.

***Mini timeskip***

After some time we stumble upon a Pokémon booth that is littered with plushies, older games, cards and toys. But what caught my attention was an adorable Eevee plush wearing headphones and holding a little controller (Pikachu and Charizard can't have all the spotlight) I got it as well as a [Favourite Galarian starter] (A/N: Sobble personally). I put them in my bag and caught up with the group again. Lizzie has nearly two bags full of Hogwarts and Disney stuff. Whereas the other three have some random things.

We stop every now and again to take pictures with fans and cosplayers. Once the crowd begins to due down a bit, we all walk towards the exit. I talk to Stacy as we inch closer to the exit of this massive convention centre. "[Y/N]...isn't that-?". I blocked out anything else she had to say. I just pretended to not see him. I think that worked a little too well. Next thing I know Joey and Stacy whisper in my ear "Sorry about this". "Hi Mark~" they say almost in unison.

He looks over to our group and waves "Stacy, Joey, nice to see you". The world froze around me. What do i say? What do I do? Who do I talk to? I calm myself down and awkwardly smile. "And this is...?" he gestures towards me. I fight back the blush reaching my cheeks as Stacy introduces me "Mark, Jack, meet [Y/N] aka [YouTube name]". He smiles "So you're my teammate for Smash Bros tomorrow". I nod "L-looks like it". Wait. Did I just form an actual SENTENCE?! Stacy continues "He'll probably be carrying you through the match".

"Yeah...I suck at Smash" -Mark

"And I won't be going easy on you" -Tiff

We all laugh and say our goodbyes. On our way to the hotel, Joey and Stacy put a devious smirk on their faces. I glare daggers at them "I know what you did back there". Then a terrifying thought crosses my mind "Wait...did you-". Stacy interrupts me "Don't worry. I'm not that crazy". Lizzie looks at me "We stopped her". "HEY!"

***Mark POV***

Sean turns to me "That was fun". I roll my eyes "Still, I can't believe someone is better than me at Smash". Lixian (Or is it Lexian. Somebody tell me) laughs "A lot of people are".

"Oh ha ha"

Sean holds back laughter and quickly changes the subject "It's getting really dark out there. Maybe we should get back to the hotel". "Yeah" I say with a high amount of annoyance.

As we walk to the hotel, something refuses to leave my mind. That guy, [Y/N]? There was something about that smile. It made me feel warm inside.

Almost as if he were reading my, Sean brought up [Y/N].

"So, what do you think of that [Y/N] guy? I think he's pretty cool"

"Yeah...he seems nice"

"Uhh...Mark?". I look at him with an eyebrow raised "Yeah?". He stifles a laugh "You're turning pink". I feel my face and realise how warm it is. I look over to him as he tries to control his laughing fit "Awww, looks like Mark has a little crush~"

"Not funny!"

"They grow up so fast"

"Calm down...I barely know the guy. Let alone if I see him like that"

***Little timeskip, brought to you by baby Yoda***

The hot water of a shower. The one thing that always clears my mind. Allows me to think. What Sean said out there...I really dont know. Hell, I barely know about myself when it comes to relationships. Besides...we just met today. But...there is something special about that smile. It just feels odd.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. The second I leave the bathroom, Sean called me over "Hey, look who's channel I found".
He pointed to his laptop and there on screen was [Y/N]'s channel. We started going through his thumbnails and watched a few videos. He does a lot of gaming and music content. He recently did a video where is friend, Declan (Me! The prince of cameos), came out to him and he seemed okay with it. Maybe he'll be okay with me? Sean yawns "You should get dressed boy". I nod and get dressed. But before I could fall asleep I had to watch a few more videos. So after I got in bed, I connected my headphones and watched his covers. And his voice...it wasn't anything amazing. But it had it's own charm to it. His voice seemed so natural, and I could tell he didn't use auto tune for anything. (Even if you can't sing, now you can!)

In the middle of his cover for Show yourself, I got a message from Stacy.

Stacy: Hey Mark

Me: Hi
        What's up?

Stacy: [Y/N] and I were going to get     
            some food and maybe catch a
            movie. Wanna join us?

Me: Idk. It's really late

Stacy: Awww c'mon. Pls?

Me: Hmmm...

Stacy: Don't be boring man😑

Me: Me? Boring? Alright I'm going😂

Stacy: Atta boy! We'll wait in the lobby
            Oh and Jack can come too

Me: Why not call him Sean?

Stacy: I've gotten used to Jack😋

Me: Okay, I'll meet you soon

Stacy: K

A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and ultimately this book. I'll see you guys in the next one. Byeeee~