Chapter 3

[Y/N] POV

"What would I do without you?" I say as I close the car door. "You'd be taking at least 3 buses to your hotel". I laugh as we exit the driveway.

The trees begin to disappear as we drive. I rarely leave our little town. So traveling always feels new to me. We stop to get some gas and while we wait I nudge [Bff/N] "You sure you can't come with me?". "Sorry, but taking you to the hotel is all I can do" she pays for the gas and starts the car "I've gotta babysit my sisters twins all week". I sigh "It's cool. I understand".

*Timeskip*

I unload my last bag and hug [Bff/N] "I'm gonna miss your cooking". "Oh please! You'll survive". We said our goodbyes as she drove off.

I walk up to the receptionist and get my room key "Thank you". The receptionist stops me "Oh you might have a roommate". I nod and head up.

As I enter my room, I see a person sitting on their bed doing something on a laptop. I can't quite see their face as the lights are off. I flip the light switch...and...

A/N
Mwahahaha! Cliffhanger! I know what you're thinking...and no...it ain't Mark. I'll leave that for u to guess as I already decided who it'll be. Try to get at least close e.g. Jenny, Joe,etc.

Remember to use their YouTube name not the real one. And because I'm not heartless, here's a hint:Gamer.