Chapter 1 - Flashback

I hadn't even arrived at the school gates when I saw him strolling towards me. It was a Monday and, once again, he had a new hair colour. I swear, he has a new one every single week! This week it was blue, like an evil, punk smurf.

     He raised his hand and I instinctively started to cower back. But his hand just landed on my shoulder.

     "Hey little sis!" A boyish grin was plastered on his face. I looked up to see a group of five year 7 girls walking past. I contemplated running towards them and pretending they were my friends. But one look from Michael told me I would be in even more trouble if I did. I smiled back at him, "hey big bro." The girls were far away enough now.

     "Meet me at lunch."

     "Wh-where?" I stuttered.

     "At the library."

     I felt a little bit stronger this time, "why should I?" Instantly I knew it was a mistake.

      "Why?! WHY?!" He grabbed me by my collar and lifted me up so my toes were only just touching the ground. I could feel the tears rolling down my face, leaving smears in my make-up. "You WILL meet me or I will choose one of your family members to torture, and every time you disobey ME, I will punish THEM!" I nodded fervently as more tears escaped. He set me back down and turned to walk off. But before he did, he turned back to me and gently wiped the tears away. Then he was gone. He often did little random things that were really gentle and affectionate, yet I couldn't understand why.

     The first four lessons of the day went by all too quickly and it was already lunch. I ran upstairs to my locker so I could put my bag away. I had to retry my padlock about three times to get it open as my fingers were trembling. I chucked it in and slammed the door shut. Breathe in. 1. 2. 3. Breathe out. 1. 2. 3. I calmed myself and set off to the library. When I arrived, he was already there. He grabbed my arm as soon as I was close enough and dragged me into the storeroom next door. The key clicked in the lock. I could feel my heart beating like crazy, so much for being calm. He walked towards me and I squeezed my eyes shut, expecting a punch. Instead I found him.... kissing me?!!! He tried to make me open my mouth but I refused. Then he bit my lip. I gasped with the pain, which gave him the chance to force his tongue inside my mouth. His hands trailed down my body until they reached my jeans. Then he pushed me against the wall and forced himself onto me.

      When he had fulfilled his need, he just calmly walked out and shut the door. My back slid down the wall until I landed on the floor. The tears came violently and wouldn't stop for a long time!

     That was the first time he ever raped me, but it was far from the last.

      My name is Charlotte Myler, and I get bullied by Michael Clifford

***********************************************************************
Hey guys, I hope you like the first chapter!!! What do you think so far?? And what is the random affectionate part all about!!????? Ooooo, you might not find out for aaagggeeeeeeeesss!!! ;) Anyway.... Thanks for reading :) :*