Chapter 2 - Back To School

Hey guys, I just wanna tell you that my bestfriend has started a story. Its called The Broken Vow and it's amazing! Shes only uploaded the first chapter but I can already tell thats it's going to be so good. I would love it if you would check it out for me :) also, the picture is of their school uniform anyway..... To the story!!!!

**************************************************************

I woke up to find myself hot and sticky with sweat, the fear burning through my veins and the horror of the nightmare still fresh in my mind. Breathe in. 1. 2. 3. Breathe out. 1. 2. 3. I seemed to have to do that a lot to calm my breathing. It was Monday, the day I'd been dreading for the last month, the day I had to go back to school! The summer holidays had just finished, and they had been the best six weeks for a looong time. Simply because I didn't have to deal with Michael or his slutty girlfriend, Chantelle. They enjoyed tormenting together and separately. Chantelle even knows that he rapes me but she doesn't even care, it hurt me so its a good thing in her eyes.

     I hadn't seen them once throughout the summer holiday, but I had a feeling that that means they're going to bully me worse than ever. I stroked my finger across the pink scars that covered the pale skin of my arm. They were starting to fade. I was scared. It was that moment that my mum decided to burst in, singing loudly. My mum is a very cheerful person with the most beautiful hair out of everyone I know. Sadly, I can't say the same for her singing voice. I yanked my sleeve down and blinked repeatedly as the curtains were pulled open, letting the sunlight stream into my room.

     "First day back at school!!"

     "Yay!" My voice was dripping sarcasm

     "Come on, cheer up sweetie, I know you're tired and school isn't all that fun but its not that bad to be honest. I hadn't told my mum about me being bullied, even though it's been happening for three years!! I'm just about to start year ten, and Michael started bullying me right from the very beginning of year 7!

     I eventually dragged myself out of bed and plodded downstairs to get breakfast. However when I got down there, I felt a bit sick and lost all my appetite, so I headed back upstairs again. Our school uniform is kind of ugly; so its got the the normal stuff like a white blouse and black trousers or skirt etc. But we have a green jumper and a stripy green and white tie. I hate it so much!! I put the uniform on, sorted out my bag and also put a little bit of make-up on. Then I set off. I walk on my own so in went the earphones as I walked. My favourite song started playing: Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. The school came into view all to soon. Just as I was unplugging my earphones, I heard a voice behind me say;

     "Hey, little sis."

***********************************************************************************
Hey, sorry its so short, I was just really stuck for ideas, but I did want to upload a chapter today. Hopefully the next one will be longer :) anway.......thanks for reading :)