✨obsession 💦 (pt1)

Lisa
.
.
.
Every time. Every single fucking time. My name sounds too good from his mouth. I wanna leave him. I wanna leave this place of hell, I wanna hurt him, slap him, punch him, leave him....but I can't.

Lisa
.
.
.

It's like, he hypnotizes me. He has this weird impact on me, I can't leave him. I just do what he tells me to do. He fucks me whenever he wants to, he plays with me. He hurts me, slaps me, punches me and leaves me. He brings different girls every night and I just stand there, watching them.

Lisa
.
.
.
Is this all even worth it? Does he not have any mercy on me? Is this all just a game for him? Does he not realise that I want him? That I love him? Does he not care at all?

Lisa
.
.
.

Once again, I'm on his bed. Naked.
Numb.
Weak.
He gets up from the bed and wears his clothes, grabs his car keys and without saying a word
He leaves.

I silently cry on my bed, curled up like a ball. After an hour or so, I got up and went to bathroom, took a shower and had a mental breakdown. I stand in front of the mirror, staring at the marks he left on my body.
I went to kitchen and grabbed an apple, I was starving. I was wearing an over sized white shirt and pink panties. I jumped on the couch and hugged the cushion. My phone was ringing, I checked the caller.

"Baekhyun!"

I smiled, he is the only person I trust in this world, he is like my family. He was always there for me, never left my side and never failed to make me smile. I quickly swiped up and as always He started the conversation with his line.

"hey baby Lisa, did you eat?"

I rolled my eyes playfully, he always asks me if I ate.

"yes yes, I'm eating right now"

"good girl, how have You been?"

"good"

"liar"

I bit my lips in order to hold back my tears. I sighed softly and soft sobs left my mouth.

"I'm coming over"

Was the only thing I heard before he hung up the phone and after five minutes. I was there, hugging him as he ran his hand thru my hairs, kissing the top of my head and Patting my back, telling Me that everything will be okay, that I should leave him, that he don't deserve me.

He wiped my tears and I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy, I don't even remember how I fell asleep.

I was awaken by a loud noise.
Huh?
I opened my eyes and saw him.
Staring at me.
With coldness in his eyes.
Anger in his blood.
Hate in his mind.
Knife in his heart.

"Lisa"

I got up and looked at baekhyun, he looked at me with worried eyes and signaled me to not go near him.

"come to me"

I looked up at him.
Without realizing, I started walking to him.

"Lisa, no! Stop! Leave him!"

With teary eyes, I stared at him. A smirk plastered on his beautiful face. He grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me towards him.

Baekhyun got up and tried to grab my hand but failed when I was pulled away by him.

"leave."

Baekhyun wanted to fight and yell at him but knew, that it would break my heart. Baekhyun shook his head and glanced at me with disappointment. Baekhyun left.