❄Season✴

═════════════════════════
Title: Season
Main ship: Liskook
Side ship: Taennie
Genre: fluff
══════════════════════════

A soft sigh escaped from the lips of the young, beautiful blonde lady as she took few steps forward, her heart ached as she saw her daisies frozen. She took a deep breathe, trying not to get too aggressive as she called out the name of the guy who was responsible for the death of her beautiful flowers.

“Jeon Jungkook.”

A smirk formed on the silver haired guy who was peeking out through his window. He snapped his fingers and under a second, he was in front of her.

“Yes, my beautiful sunshine?”

He elegantly raised his eyebrow, his head tilting slightly and his cocky smile not leaving his pale, good looking face.

The blonde girl pointed at her dead flowers. Jungkook glanced at them and a low chuckle echoed in the garden. The girl's blonde hairs were now red and so were her eyes, the butterflies flying around her were now gone as fire was surrounding her.

“Jungkook. Fix it. Melt this ice right now. I want my beautiful daises to grow.”

Jungkook wasn't surprised at all, he didn't even flinch. He still had the same teasing expressions. He flicked her forehead and walked away. The fire girl swung her hand and the fire came out of the ground, right in front of jungkook. The handsome guy's eyes widened a bit before he turned around to face the cause of the fire.

“Lisa, you're summer. I thought summer was supposed to be happy, bubbly little girl?”

He poked his tongue inside his mouth and crossed his arms. Lisa immediately turned back to normal. The fire was gone and her eyes were brown, the hairs were also looking like Rapunzel's long blonde ones.

Jungkook slowly made his way towards the gorgeous girl, her tan skin was shining under sun's amber glow, her brown doll like eyes were sparkling and her yellow floral dress was a perfect fit for her, the smooth long legs were definitely a distraction and her plump pink lips were swollen due to the harsh bite.

“stop biting your lip so roughly.”

Jungkook said or 'commanded' which made Lisa roll her eyes but she did stop biting the delicate petal like lip.

“Jungkook, I just want my daisies to bloom! I was so excited for them, you know how much I love flowers! Jennie taught me some cool new tricks for gardening, If you want then I can teach you those tricks as well”

Lisa smiled widely and leaned closer to jungkook, her big doe eyes were staring into jungkook's grey mysterious ones.

“Lisa, I'm winter, the ice guy. I can't do this gardening stuff. I enjoy killing flowers, not giving them life.”

Jungkook chuckled sarcastically which made Lisa frown. A soft pout from Lisa was enough to make jungkook's leg tremble. The boy hated to show it or talk about it but he had a huge crush on the summer girl. He never expressed his feelings instead, he neglected them. He refused to believe that he like Lisa.