🍃NeverLand🎶

══════════════════════════
Title: NeverLand.
Main ship: Liskook.
Side ships: Jenkook, Taennie and lismin.
Genre: fluff.
A/n: I'm a little sick right now, not corona, don't worry. It's just seasonal temperature, luckily I have three holidays so I'll try to update more.
══════════════════════════

“Peter Pan?”
The young girl asked, her eyebrow raised and her eyes sparkling as she watched a young yet tall guy fly around her small room.

“Yes! That's me!”
The boy confirmed, his smile wide and his arms in the air, he looked at the girl watching him with a surprised look.

“Wanna come to the never land with me?”
.
.
.
.

“I love your plays!!”
Eight year old tiny little Timmy exclaimed, his big doe eyes looking up at the guy he absolutely adores and admires, Jeon Jungkook, one of the best writer and director of 1976.

“Well, thank you Tim. Say, how is your mom doing?”
“She is very well—oh, I almost forgot! She invited you and your wife, Miss Jennie to dinner tonight at our house!”

The tall 25 year old male half smiled, amused a little. It's not like he haven't been to their house before, jungkook is really close with their family, not because they are his neighbours, but because he has always been interested in their family.

“That's very sweet of her, tell her that we'll be there.”

Hearing those words made Timmy jump, he nodded before quickly making his way to his house, excited to tell his siblings and mother that jungkook would be joining them for dinner.
Jungkook watched the little guy run, a smile plastered on his face as he saw how hyped up Tim was.

He unlocked the door and walked in his house, immediately being greeted by two workers.

“Where is jennie?”

The first question he asked, one of the girl bowed and then pointed towards the stairs, signalling that Jennie was upstairs in their shared bedroom. Jungkook nodded and slowly made his way upstairs, to the room.
He opened the door and felt his head get a little dizzy as the beautiful yet mesmerizing scent of the perfume his wife was wearing, surrounded him. He took few steps in and looked at Jennie, up and down.

Jennie was wearing a long, dark green dress, with gold pattern. The dress was sleeveless and exposed her beautiful, smooth back—not too much though. Her brown wavy hairs were covering most of her back. A very soft and light eye makeup but a dark red lipstick, she looked stunning.

“How do I look?”

Jennie asked while trying to hook her gold necklace, jungkook hummed and walked towards the closet.

“You look good.”

Jennie was always confused, jungkook never paid much attention to her. Was she doing something wrong? Is she not good enough? Or is he just naturally cold or quiet? They have been married for two years, not so very long, Jennie
Just figured that jungkook was mysterious? Perhaps?

Jungkook sighed softly and wore his black coat, fixing his black bow tie afterwards.

“it looks like you are already familiar of the invitation to the dinner at Park's family?”

Jungkook asked, combing his hairs, Jennie nodded in response, she took a brief pause before speaking,

“Miss Manoban came herself to invite us.”
“To invite you.”