Valentine's Day 💕

One step inside my school and the smell of fresh Roses take over my senses. It's that stupid day, Valentine's Day. Ugh. Where ever I look, I see cringy ass couples. Hugging, kissing and showering each other with love.
Am I the only single here?
Rosé and Jimin are going out tonight.
Jennie and Namjoon have plans for later.
Taehyung and Jisoo didn't even come to school because they wanted to spend the entire day together.

Great, I'm gonna be alone, spending my Valentine's Day by eating snacks and watching movies just like every year.

I took a deep breathe and pretended I didn't see any of the couple on my way to my locker.
No, I'm not jealous.

I opened my locker and was surprised to see an envelope there. 

"what's this?"

With confusion, I opened it and saw a letter inside it.

"Lisa, you may not know me but I have always been your admirer. Ever since you walked in, my life has changed completely. I have never loved someone this hard, I really fell for you, hard. I wanna be with you but I know that I'm not good enough for you but just know that I'm always gonna be here to protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you. I hope you enjoy this Valentine's Day, I'm writing this to make sure that you know, you are loved. You are not alone. You have me.
Xoxo"

Oh
My
God.

A secret admirer?! But.. Who the hell would love me?! A raccoon looking ugly ass rude bitch? Okay okay, that's alot. I'm not actually that bad.

I looked around to see if someone looked suspicious.

"who could it be..maybe Yoongi, nah he is always sleeping, I don't think he have enough time for this stuff. Jhope? Naaaaw, he is gay. Maybeeee, baekhyun? But i thought he liked chanyeol. Maybe-"

"hey, Lisa."
"oh hey, jungkook."

We both smiled at each other and hugged. He has been my best friend for so long.

"don't have a Valentine, kook?"
He shook his head and chuckled
"nope, no luck for me. What about you?"
"same. It's weird tho, you are always surrounded by girls and every single girl wanna date you but you don't seem to take interest in them"
"well, yea but the girl I want is not taking the hint"

"wow, she's dumb."
"mhm, she really is."

I could clearly see him holding his laughter.

"Anyways, look what I found in my locker."

I handed him the letter and he read it all with interest.

"ah shit, I forgot to write I love you at the end"
"what?"
"oh n-nothing."

He laughed nervously and handed me back the letter.

"well Lisa, enjoy your day with your secret lover"
"I will"

He shrugged and walked away as the bell already rang. I need to find who this secret admirer is. I walked to my class and sat on my usual seat.
The entire class, I just focused on everyone just in case I catch someone staring at me, no luck.

Finally, it's lunch break. I walked to the cafeteria buttt "I change my mind" instead, I took a U-turn to the roof top. Let's enjoy the weather.

I thought I was gonna be alone there but I saw jungkook, writing something.

"what's this nerd doing? He always completes his homework on time."

I sneeked my way towards him and watched him write...a letter. He was writing with love, smile on his face not leaving for even a second.

Who is he writing this for?

"I love you Lisa."

He said those words while writing them on the page.
It's him.
He wrote the letter. My best friend for 5 years, I should have known. It was so obvious. He never dated anyone else. He have always been by my side. He fought for me, cried for me, loved for me. He have done everything for me. He made me laugh when I wanted to cry my eyeballs out. He made me feel loved when everyone else made me feel like shit. He is my secret lover. Well, not anymore.

"I love you too jungkook."

He stopped. A moment of silence as he slowly turned around to face me.
"L-lisa, Haha.. What a surprise, I thought.. You were at t-the cafeteria-"

"thank you."

"what?"

"Thank you for loving me jungkook. No one else has done so much for me before. You really mean alot to me."

"Lisa."

I immediately hugged him and he hugged back, we stayed like this for so long but it felt so nice. Hugging him makes me feel like I'm floating!

"I'm sorry"
"for what? You did nothing wrong!"
"I'm sorry for not noticing your love earlier."
"it's okay, I'm happy that you feel the same way."

I nodded and we broke the hug, we stared at each other's eyes before slowly leaning in for a kiss. His lips felt like a mixture of honey and chocolate, they were so sweet and soft. I melted in so quick, It felt like I was craving for them for so long and finally, I have them. They are mine.

The kiss lasted a while, our lips moved in perfect sync.
After pulling away, we both were clearly out of breathe.

"Be mine Lisa, be mine in this beautiful day"
"I'm already yours~"

He smiled softly before kissing me again but this time, it was a little passionate but full of love.

I wrote this in a rush so I'm sorry if it is not as good as you expected, also Happy Valentine's Day my loves! I'm kinda late tho.
-kim