Nienna

Name: Nienna (nee-EHN-ah, like Vienna with an N instead of a V)

Nickname: Little Bear (Loki and Iorek) Little Mischief (Odin)

Title: Ward of Asgard. Ward of Frigga. Bear Cub of Asgard.

Age: 900 + years

Species: Celestial/Asgardian hybrid

Appearance:

Hair: Red

Eyes: Light Brown

Portrayed by: Madelaine Petsch

Family:

Jemiah the Analyzer - Father

Unknown Asgardian Mother - Deceased

Lorelei – Older Half Sister

Ego – Paternal Uncle

Peter Quill – Paternal Cousin

Iorek – 'Brother'

Frigga - Guardian

Loki - Childhood best friend, crush and future lover

Personality:

Nienna is hungry for experience. She is rebellious and wilful and obeys no one unless she thinks she has good reason to do so.

Nienna loves architecture and spends her free time designing new buildings. Her fatal flaw is hubris, otherwise known as excessive pride: she thinks she can do anything and do it well, even better than the gods.

Nienna can be very caring but possessive of the people she loves. For example, she is very anxious about losing Loki to another. She hardly ever shows her true feelings, when worried or upset she often disguises it with anger. She is also not quick to give up on those she cares about.

Though she is very caring she can be harsh and judgemental during first meetings, but after winning her approval she is very loyal. She is very strong-minded and equally stubborn, she is also incredibly brave and daring. Nienna shows many signs of dauntlessness, courage, and determination.