Iorek

The panserbjørn are similar to the Midgardian polar bears in appearance

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The panserbjørn are similar to the Midgardian polar bears in appearance. However, the panserbjørn have opposable thumbs and are very dexterous, capable of skilled metalworking. Their paws are covered in horny skin an inch or more thick, each claw is as long as a child's hand, and as sharp as a knife.

- Panserbjørn are slightly taller then the average polar bear, they stand between 10-15 ft tall (Iorek stands at 15ft on his hind legs) and 5-8 feet wide. Their coat of fur is transparent over their black skin. It appears white, yellowing slightly with age. They like to keep their fur as clean as possible when able. For all intents and purposes, they resemble polar bears. The only difference being that they normally move in a bipedal and have 5 fingers resembling human hands.

- Odin rescued Iorek from Jotunheim, last of his kind, when he was just a cub, returning home with him he gave the cub to the child his wife had taken under her wing. Nienna and Iorek grew up together, side by side, Iorek considers Nienna his 'sister' and she is the only one allowed to ride him. Their bond is unbreakable.

Iorek and the Panserbjørn: Personality and traits:

Like all Panserbjørne, Iorek follows a very strict code of contract, and will in no situation betray a promise he has made. Iorek is extremely proud and formidably selfless but can be strongly sentimental and piteous.

Skills:

Panserbjørne Physiology: Iorek is a Panserbjørne and as such has all the attributes associated with the species.

Superhuman Durability: Iorek has considerable amounts of supernatural durability and endurance.

Superhuman Strength: Iorek's physical strength is at immense superhuman levels.

Superhuman Speed: Iorek can move at great superhuman speeds, he is faster then Asgardians when running flat out on all fours.

Superhuman Reflexes: Iorek can react and dodge objects traveling at high speeds.

Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his body's resistance, Iorek can be injured like any other of his kind. However, his metabolism enables him to rapidly regenerate damaged bodily tissue with great speed and efficiency.

Longevity: Panserbjørne age at a reduced rate, meaning they have the possibility to live for thousands of years, it's why they were once used in battle between the Asgardians and the Jotun. It is possible this is where Iorek's parents died.

Armour:

Panserbjørne fashion their own armor from sky-iron. As they mature, they forge the pieces one by one. By the time they are adults, they have a complete suit. Panserbjørne considered their armor to be their soul. Odin gifted Iorek some Sky-iron so he could forge his own armor.

Society:

Panserbjørne were generally solitary creatures, but they had a loose society on the Realm of Jotuneheim. They were governed by a king who was usually determined by bloodline, but could be elected by combat. 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Book Three - Part One: Two Worlds (Prelude)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें