BIO (Updated)

Name: Y/N Drake (Formerly Y/N Rose)

Species: Human

Personality: Cold, Cruel, Cunning, Manipulative, and Vengeful to the people he doesn't like(DOES make some exceptions. Like Cletus.). He's also quite the strategist with his calculative, analytical nature. ON THE OTHER HAND... He actually cares about the friends he does have and treats them like they actually mean something to him. He's also very hungry, and can be seen almost all the time eating something. 

Likes: The Symbiotes, His Job/Hobby, JNPR, CFVY, Food (Usually something like a candy bar or a sandwich.), His girlfriend: Neo (Will happen later on.), Quoting songs or movies

Dislikes: Ironwood, Ozpin, His old family, His PTSD, the SDC, The Belladonna Family(will be explained later), Atlas, and The white fang.

Looks: Well, like you. This IS a male reader insert, and I believe that there are a lot of people out there that are cooler than me.

Semblance: None (You will basically have all of the symbiotes. I'm making you overpowered as is.)

Name: Liar (This will be your Symbiote throughout the majority of the story.)

Species: Symbiote

Symbiote Ability: Can expel Hallucinogenic gases.

Personality: Much like you, which is probably why you two get along so well.

Likes: You, What you do, Your friends, Eating people, eating food, Neo(Your GF).

Dislikes: Any who would dare harm or expose him, his kin, your friends or you(this naturally includes your old family and CRDL)

Looks: 

(I know I didn't sharpie it, but how'd I do?)

Some Quotes: Bold is Symbiote, Normal is you

"Do you honestly believe we give a damn? Are you just THAT stupid?"

"Stay out of our way, AND YOU WON'T GET HURT."

"Kiss our ass Ironwood!"

"You immortal bastard..."

"Siding with you or your allies would be a dangerous folly, Ozpin, We are too aware of the people who fought and died. A shame you would add our Mother to the list."

"Twas your folly to side with Ozpin. Your actions against me will cost you greatly. Your fates have been sealed.

"The only reason we haven't killed you yet, OZPIN, is because we're VERY WELL aware of what you are. IF WE KILL YOU, WE RUN THE RISK OF BECOMING YOUR VESSEL."

"It's a dangerous gambit for you to challenge us, A dangerous gambit indeed."

Normal theme: