Chapter 1: Grudge Match

(A/N: I've also had some time to update the second part of the prologue. Go check it out when you get the chance. It contains a MAJOR plot point involving THIS CHAPTER. Okay, on with the story!)

The Symbiote-harboring soldier rushes at the four, all of which are still in shock at what has transpired, only to be even more surprised by a large blade being crafted by numerous strings of a greenish mass seemingly sprouting from his forearm.

Meanwhile... in the audience:

(Summer) - Is that really-?

(Tai) - I don't believe it. After THIS long. After we lost all hope...

(Raven) - I need to apologize to him for what I did all those years ago, but... what's happening to him?

(Qrow) - I don't know, Rae, but he's stronger than before...

Back to the battle:

Y/N had reformed the blade in exchange for a barbed whip, and swung it across Weiss and Blake, dropping both of their auras to below 15%. The only ones left were... Them.

(Liar) - Can We run them through, now?

(Y/N) - No casualties, Liar. We're on camera.

Liar begins to form, and takes shape, enveloping your body in a greenish ooze that grows three feet taller, eyes, and a working jaw.

(Liar) - Hello, FRESHMEAT!

(Ruby) - AAAAHHHHH!

(Yang) - What the hell!?

Everyone looks at you in a mix of shock and terror. They can't believe what they're witnessing: an initiation candidate turned into a beast. Weiss and Blake look at you in shock.

(Blake) - It's him...

(Weiss) - How does that dunce have a symbiote? I thought they were only creatures from fairy tales!

(Liar) - Believe it, Rich Bitch! all you're looking at is 100% grade A symbiote!

The two of you look over to Ruby and Yang.

(Liar) - Now to you two...

(Ruby) - Why are you doing this? Give us our brother back!

(Glynda) - *In head* Brother?

(Yang) - Yeah, freakshow! What's YOUR deal?

(Liar) - Oh, you mistake us... Your supposed 'Big Brother' was offered the opportunity to save himself. He bonded with me and my kin of his own accord, out of his will to stay alive. 

(Ruby) - W-what?

(Yang) - Huh? his own accord... But that's-

(Liar) - Impossible? Nope.

The siblings start digging into their fire dust, and begin launching round after round into your bodies, much to your dismay, and Liar's agony.

(BOTH) - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

While you recompose yourselves, three tendrils extend out of your back as the siblings are reloading, slithering through the barrels of their guns. After a short moment, parts of Liar begin to seep out of the cracks being made in their weapons. Then their weapons spontaneously combust and bits of their weapons go flying.

(Ruby) - Crescent Rose!

(Yang) - My Ember Celica!

(Y/N + Liar) - Now THAT...