Chapter 7: Unleashed End

Y/N P.O.V.

They had set off a bomb, and had begun raiding the plaza. We had split up to try and handle the runoff mess that the cops couldn't.

We're surrounded by a bunch of WF gangsters, trying to intimidate us into surrendering.

They clearly don't know us.

Obviously not.

We extend several tendrils from our hands, and allow them to seep into the ground. They come up out of the ground around us as spikes, impaling several of the aggressors.

Why this didn't ward the rest of them off was confusing to us.

I mean, obviously they're idiots, but they can't be THAT stupid.

Exactly our point.

One jumps on our back, and tries to chokehold us into submission, until a spike emerges from our back, effectively tearing his heart apart. We shake him off of our back, and send barbed whips flying from the tips of every finger, tearing apart and gathering together the ones who haven't died yet.

To say that it's been too long since we went this crazy was an understatement.

Liar coats my body as we become complete. The being that stands before them is a demon that they aren't prepared to face. 

Our arm grows, spiking up, turning our knuckles into barbed spikes, as we drive it into the leader. The spikes spread to the other soldiers, knocking them unconscious as they wrap around their throats, and suffocate them. 

The destruction has been contained. 

Our kill streak is significantly diminished. I didn't even get to eat any heads.

Part of our deal with Ozzy, Liar. We do our best to keep our urges in check and decrease our body count, and he won't sell us out to Ironwood.

His name makes no sense.

Why?

His flesh is too soft.

He's still pissed at us for that. At least try to remain cordial?

No promises.

Fair enough.

*ring ring!*

Our scroll.

We grab it, and answer the caller.

(Y/N) - Yello? Two men speaking.

(Glynda) - Y/N? Liar? It's me. 

(Y/N) - Mom? What's going on?

(Glynda) - Neo's in the medical ward. 

(Y/N) - What?! Why, what's going on?

(Glynda) - She was injected with something. The doctors can't identify it. Her physical health is deteriorating fast.

We begin to panic, and crush our scroll on accident. We rush back towards the academy, causing some minor destruction on our way back. swinging from random structure to random structure, we make our way back to Beacon, crashing through one of the second-story windows, the symbiote slipping back into my body as I plow through the confused students, making my way towards the medical ward.

We make our way inside, seeing Neo on a bed, hooked up to numerous wires and machines.

(Glynda) - How did you get here so fast?

(Y/N) - What caused this? If I know what it is, I can find a way to fix it.

We look each other dead in the eyes, before she looks down, and hands me a dart.

It's got the Branwen insignia on it.

...Raven's going to die today. I don't care what they do to me, but Raven dies today.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip: Later that week.

Location: Symbiote labs.

Y/N P.O.V.

Neo's only got a week to live, and I'm running out of time.

I sit in a chair at my desk, staring at a convulsing neopolitan-colored symbiote in the jar in front of me.

At this point, it's her only hope.

(Y/N) - Remedy, don't make me beg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

544 words. Not too bad. I hope you all enjoyed it, and this is the end of the first book.

I know it was a short one, but this will be continued at a later date. For the time being I will be focusing on some of my other stories first, namely the ones I'm trying to finish.

I hope you all enjoyed this book, are having a wonderful (time of day), and are staying safe during quarantine.

Stay tuned for updates, and enjoy some of my other stories that I will be working on. Thank you for your support. I'm glad so many people like my stories.

Adagium Subjugate, OUT!