Chapter 2: Reality of the Matter.

Continuing from the last chapter, where a Carnage-ridden Y/N storms RWBY's dorm to retrieve his stolen symbiote.

Y/N P.O.V.

(Ruby) - B-big brother...?

(Y/N) - I told you, Ruby. One way or another, Liar and I would find a way back to each other. One way or another, Our bond would be made whole. I know mommy and daddy dearest never taught you proper manners, but you should at least know that taking something from the wrong person, generally makes said person PISSED THE HELL OFF. SYMBIOTE. NOW.

She backs away from me, with a frightened look in her eyes.

(Ruby) - P-please... You aren't you anymore, big bro...

(Yang) - Y-yeah... You're not the same innocent little kid anymore... you aren't the big brother we should have treated better a long time ago...

Their friends and family look at us in shock. Why do they think We're going to change after all that has happened? It's positively absurd.

(Y/N) - You're right...

They look at us for a moment, before turning to looks of shock, after Carnage's teeth replace my own, my skin now slowly leaking red and black. We smirk.

(Y/N + Carnage) - We're better.

Carnage fades back into me, and our teeth return to normal.

(Y/N) - Don't make this difficult, Rose. That's all you and yours have been doing for far too long.

(Blake) - Ruby, Yang, what the hell are they talking about?

(Y/N) - Yeah, go on, tell them. I mean, you kinda HAVE TO.

They're beginning to sweat. Good. I better close this off. Before I can even get another word in, Ruby rushes past me in a flurry of rose petals.

(Y/N) - Dammit, Ruby. Carnage! We got a runner!

Carnage quickly forms around me, and we begin to give chase.

(Carnage) - GET BACK HERE WITH OUR SYMBIOTE YOU LITTLE VERMIN!!!

We continue to chase her for a while until she proves just to elusive to try and keep up. We look out the window, and see Atlas forces still parked here. Wait a minute...

(Y/N) - That's it!

(Carnage) - What?

(Y/N) - What's the one thing that sentient pests feel the need to do when they become endangered?

(Carnage) - They call for help... If you're thinking what I know you're thinking, I hope you realize that we risk exposing us to Ironwood, right?

We've turned around and start running.

(Y/N) - Not if we play our cards right. If we jump out the window at the other end of the hall, you can seep back into me, and I'll bolt for the front gates. Intercept Ruby before she even gets close to Ironwood or the Schnee.

We jump for the window. Carnage begins to seep back into me.

(Carnage) - Got it. Just remember. If Ironwood gets his mitts on Liar, and successfully finds a loyal soldier to make Liar submit, our secret is out the window.

We're out the window, and Carnage has finally hidden itself again. I hit the ground running, and turn the corner.

(Y/N) - Liar is loyal to our cause. Although we'd be lying if we said the idea didn't concern us. 

We finally reach the gates, and we go inside. Ruby is coming down the stairs, while we spread ourselves across the floor, door, and walls. Ruby looks at us as if we told her we shot Zwei. As We walk closer to her she backs herself into a pillar, and before she can do anything about it, Our hand grabs her head and slams her into the pillar three times before letting go.