C H A P T E R 2 {Entrance Exams}

^Rinnnnggggg Rinnnggggggg^

The alarm clock rang around the blackettes room. The blackette waked up and turn of the alarm and walk through the bathroom's door and take bath. After that she wore some black tank top and partner it with some white lose pants. Of course don't forget the boots for footwear and the gloves that her last solo teacher gaved her. She tied her hair into a messy yet pretty bun so her long black hair wouldn't bother her.

Her clothes and looks are simple yet it can catch someone's heart because of her beautiful badass features. He waved goodbye to her parents then the blackette walked through the streets and stopped. She looked at her front and saw the big gates of U.A high. She walked in and heard a sudden barking boy to a greenette and go in the room where the exams held.'Hero Course huh? Well let's see his skills' the blackette thought. She looked back at the greenette. The greenette is about to fall on the ground head first but a brownette girl suddenly slapped and he floated. "Release!" The brownette said. The blackette just chuckled at the scene and continue to go in the room where the exams are held. She didn't even know that all of the boys that are walking through the room steal a glance at her.

When the blackette get in the room, the only sit is between the barking boy and the greenette with freckles. She sighed and sit between them.

Barking Boy's (Bakugou) POV

The girl who I met last night sat between me and Deku. Not gonna lie but she's gorgeo- What! She's nothing but an extra who will get in my way to become the number one hero. I looked at her then her eyes. Its red like mine but lighter. She turned at me and smirked "Ohaiyo~ Take a picture so you can look at it all the time" She teasingly said and I blushed at light red. "Don't be too cocky red eyes!" I barked back. "But your eyes are red too hmm?~" She teased. AGAIN!

After that she looked at the front and so am I.

Third person's POV

The examiners are talking at eachother when suddenly a loud voice was heard. It was the one and only loud hero. Present Mic.

(Sorry to bother you but I don't know if this is what there saying but I know the story hehe. The author is too lazy to read back the manga or watch the anime again~)

"Welcome examinees! Are you there!" Present Mic shouted waiting for everyone to shout back.
"Don't be shy! Everybody say heeeyyy!" Present Mic Shouted again but no response. Present Mic sweat dropped. And then he explains how the exam goes.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH......" The blackette didn't listen and then slept. Not knowing that she's snoring too loud.

------------------------

"Sir I have a question!" A bluenette with glasses shouted. It waked the blackette up and stopped snoring. "Why they are only three robots you explained but there are four robots displayed in the media? And you!-" He pointed at the Greenette beside me." Stop mumbling! And you! The girl beside her!-" He points at Akira the blackette with red eyes "Will you stop snoring loudly and listen to what Present Mic's explaining?!" The boy named Iida shouted at the blackette and the greenette. The greenette only stopped mumbling and shivered. However, the blackette only glared at him with her eyes glowing. Iida shivered and sat down on his sit.

Present Mic sweat dropped for the second time."Thank you for the question examinee! The fourth bot only costs 0 points. Which is the one who'll get in your way." After that. The explaining finally ended and the examinees go to their assigned area.

The examinees wait for go call of present mic to start the exam but Akira only walked infront not stopping while everybody looking at her. "Go! The girl is right! There's no time on starting the fight or rescuing someone!" They all runned and find some bots. Akira only sit down in the middle of the street waiting for the bots to come and fight her. Suddenly Five three point bots, Two One point bots and Three two point bots came at her at one time. She opened and her eyes and fighted the robots. She flipped some them. Some of them got punched. And some of them git kicked. More bots are coming at her until theres no bot coming at her. Suddenly the ground is shaking and Akira looked up. There's a zero pointer bigger than the buildings appeared. She saw everyone ran away from the bot so they can be safe. But then she heard a loud scream. "Help!" A pink skinned girl with horns shouted.
Akira. Only looked at her. She will kill the bot anyways so she approached the bot and took off her gloves. She touched the 0 pointer and the zero pointer began to turn black. She touched the bot again then the bot turned into ashes. She lifted the rock on the pink skins body and grabbed her up "Thank you!  Im Mina Ashido!" She thanked Akira. "Akira Haruno" Akira responded. "Haruno?! That's the third best hero's Last name!!!! Are you his daughter?" Mina asked. "Yep. Im the daughter of the hero named Freezer the third best hero." Akira answered. "Wow! Its a pleasure to meet you Haruno-San!" Mina shouted excitedly. "Thank you Mina. Call me Akira." Akira said but didn't even smiled and keeped her pokered face. All the examinees left U.A and then Akira walked home too.

Akira went in her house and grabbed her mother and fathers hand and put it in her forehead. (Thats how Filipinos respect there elderly even if its not a relative person) Akira go to her room and slept early. That's she only do. Like it's her hobby. Wake up, break fast, training, lunch, training, dinner, then sleep. Thats what she only did this week. Well there's nothing important she do and sometimes she's to lazy to go out and have fun.

-----------------

The letter came and ofcourse when she opened and play the letter. There comes allmight. "Blah Blah Blah" she didn't listen to allmight. Then allmight showed the rankings of the exam.  Akira
Aimed the first with one hundred villain points and 50 rescue points in a total of 150 points.

"As expected you aimed the first and you are even the only one who got the 100+ points. Good job Akira" Her father congratulate her while smiling. Akira only nodded and sleep. The classes starts tomorrow.....

---------------------------------