Ending {A love of a forgotten friend}

------------------

Akira's POV

As I opened my eyes, I saw class 1-A looking at me worriedly. Some burst into tears, some looked down, and some just stand there.

They all hugged me softly as I hugged back, smiling at them. I almost teared up. Its so warm. I don't want them to leave me.

"Akira! You're finally awake! We really want you to wake up! The UA sports festival ended and you didn't waked up! We thought you are dead!" Momo shouted at her worriedly. Her tears kept dripping down her eyes.

Akira teared up. As she saw her hair white. And suddenly remembered something.

Flashback

Lord god! Please! Make me and my friends back together again!!!  Please! Even if its just there dreams please!!!!!

Ok angel. But when your hair starts to clor in white. Its time to go back........

End Of Flashback...........

Is this how will it end? I'm sorry guys. I'm not gonna be by your side any longer.

"Guys...... I love you all!!!" Akira shouted at them as she teared once more. I don't want to leave. But I can't.I am already dead. And this is just a dream to them. I am sorry. Especially for Dabi. Now I remember. He's my childhood friend before the others. And he's Todoroki's older brother. Me and Dabi loved eachother until I died.

Yes its weird. Its weired. That from the start. Its all just a dream to them. Im sorry..........

I suddenly blacked out and didn't waked up any more. So this is the end............

3rd Person's POV

"Akira!!!!!!!!!" The class 1-A All Might Aizawa and surprisingly, Dabi woked up. Shouting a blackette's name.

"Where's Young Haruno?! Where is she!!!!!!" All Might Shouted . As they all teared up.

A doctor came in and smiled at them. "You all finally waked up!!! You've been in your dream forn 1 month!!!! And is this Akira Haruno girl is the person you've forgotten the most?? Like what the missing hero says that this forgotten person is gonna help you on your health and it really worked!!! But I'm sorry. The missing hero said that she already died when you were not even in school. When you students are 4 yearsold. All of you met Akira Haruno. But unfortunately she died and you forgotten about her. Im really sorry but she's gone." The doctor explained to them as he gaved them a genuine smile before walking out of the room.

"So all of this is just a dream?" Izuku asked himself and so the others......

A Friends love is really powerful. Even in the afterlife, they'll make you happy and just that. This is unexpect but not all stories had happy endings. No one will make Akira his cause she's already dead and nothing will change.

This is Akira Haruno's love for class 1-A, All Might, Aizawa and Dabi.

"Sorry....... But I can't go back. I would want to. But I really can't" - Akira.

THE END...........................